Hunt's Determination -Are We Through

Sammy

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody commented that this track was differently mixed from the blue version. Now you can listen for yourself and judge. I myself think that the background singers are a little louder in this mix... It is posted in the audio forum.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

But it has only the "I need love" side so far. O think are we through was featured in one of mr Fish's mixcloud mixes but I can't remember which one at the moment. I'm planning on featuring it in a mix in the near future though...

• Helpful 1
Social source share

they sound pretty different to me from these clips, the blue copy mix is way muddier sounding. i don't know if that could be attributable to the recording or not, but it's much harder to hear the vocals. i wish i could hear the orange copy of "are we through" since that is the side i listen to and would be able to tell better.

Social source share

deadwax on the blue label copy.

Are we through: Handwritten "Earwax 101-A" and 180 degrees from it "209" followed by a long double dash or long equals sign

I need love: Handwritten "Earwax 101-B" and much closer to it a "209 H6"

Social source share

deadwax on the blue label copy.

Are we through: Handwritten "Earwax 101-A" and 180 degrees from it "209" followed by a long double dash or long equals sign

I need love: Handwritten "Earwax 101-B" and much closer to it a "209 H6"

Sending you MP3's of both sides by email Bob.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

someone I know whose group did a show with them told me a story about their name, I don't know if this is true but this is what he told me. the group was managed by Stacey Hunt. Hunt had heart disease and bypass surgery was more invasive and less standard back then. He had his entire chest cracked open and survived the dangerous surgery due to the fact that he was strong willed. Hence the "Hunt's Determination Band".

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!