Dodgy Seller: Sergio Vivas/suite45

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I paid two times the P&P to sent to him because duth postal can't find the address first time... and I resent for free...

When he recieved again for free and said that the condition is not as he though i said that if he returned to me the record i'll refund the money, still not answer... Although I listen all the records that I sold before to sell it, and mine was in the condition that I said, nothing can demostrate that the copy of the video is the copy that I sent you.

it is 20€!!! I spent more in the P&P for two times and not asking him for money, free P&P... Do you think that I want to recieved this kind of comments for the price do two pints.

I've got the email sending to him on 8th april telling him that although I'm not sure that it was my record if he sent the record back to me I'll refund his payment... not answer... of course I can forward the emails to the moderators if they want it.

Still if you want sent me back that record, AS I TOLD YOU, and i'll refund to you your payment, Although I have lost my record and my money

That's all!

Edited by Suite45
Social source share

Thank you making contact at last, Sergio.

First of all, you didn't pay for postage two times. When I bought the 45 from you, I paid for the cost of it being mailed. It cost me 8 euros. Remember?

Second, you doubt if the 45 is the same one you sent? Further, you say that nothing can demonstrate that the copy in the video is the copy you sent. Look closely at the clip and recall that you sent me a scan of the label before I bought it. I still have it and it's got the same writing on it. That's why I made the clip; so it would be clear that it was the very same record.

I'm happy to share and compare your scan with a scan of the 45 you sent.  Likewise, I'm quite happy to post a new video clip alongside the scan you sent me. That would be my pleasure...

Third, you did not reply to my email stating that the record was not as described (and yes, I've checked spam filters, etc).

Fourth, you did not reply to my later email stating that a) I had spoken with a mod here, and b) If a refund was not forthcoming by the weekend, I would post here about my dealings with you.

Fifth, nothing you've said here mitigates your completely unprofessional and deceptive approach to selling 45s.

Sixth, your original sales post states that the items offered are in excellent condition. No, that's just not true, is it? The 45 you sent me a) has obvious surface marks, b) has obvious crackles, and c) doesn't play! See video clip previously posted.

Now, Sergio Vivas, the package you sent has a return address of:

Please confirm this address here and I will return the item to you by registered post. Thereafter I anticipate a full refund.

Sincerely,

Russell

Social source share

Hello,

You can return to me the record to the address that I sent you by PM and I'll refund your complete payment as I told you in my email of 8th April.

I am in peace with myself about this...

Sincelery,

Sergio

Social source share

Thank you making contact at last, Sergio.

First of all, you didn't pay for postage two times. When I bought the 45 from you, I paid for the cost of it being mailed. It cost me 8 euros. Remember?

Second, you doubt if the 45 is the same one you sent? Further, you say that nothing can demonstrate that the copy in the video is the copy you sent. Look closely at the clip and recall that you sent me a scan of the label before I bought it. I still have it and it's got the same writing on it. That's why I made the clip; so it would be clear that it was the very same record.

I'm happy to share and compare your scan with a scan of the 45 you sent.  Likewise, I'm quite happy to post a new video clip alongside the scan you sent me. That would be my pleasure...

Third, you did not reply to my email stating that the record was not as described (and yes, I've checked spam filters, etc).

Fourth, you did not reply to my later email stating that a) I had spoken with a mod here, and b) If a refund was not forthcoming by the weekend, I would post here about my dealings with you.

Fifth, nothing you've said here mitigates your completely unprofessional and deceptive approach to selling 45s.

Sixth, your original sales post states that the items offered are in excellent condition. No, that's just not true, is it? The 45 you sent me a) has obvious surface marks, b) has obvious crackles, and c) doesn't play! See video clip previously posted.

Now, Sergio Vivas, the package you sent has a return address of:

Please confirm this address here and I will return the item to you by registered post. Thereafter I anticipate a full refund.

Sincerely,

Russell

Please delete as soon as possible my personal address details, you don't have my permission to show it in public

Thanks

Social source share