• Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest TONY ROUNCE

For me it's Barbara Brown :thumbsup:

Surely, for everybody except John who can't decide, It's Barbara Brown!!!!!!!!

TONE ph34r.gif:huh:

Social source share

I've voted for Carl 'cause I've had Babs for years and don't own Carl (Anyone wanna a straight swap?)

The 'I must have been loco' line from Sims just edges it for me and Wet Paint is a more interesting looking label. Sound reasoning all the way !

Pat

Social source share

• 1 year later...

I've voted for Carl 'cause I've had Babs for years and don't own Carl (Anyone wanna a straight swap?)

The 'I must have been loco' line from Sims just edges it for me and Wet Paint is a more interesting looking label. Sound reasoning all the way !

Pat

The answer is they're both equally as good in their own right. Agree Wet Paint is a fab label, but we're judging the songs not the labels :D

Social source share

Think i have to agreed with Steve, that each in their own right are great records, but i think you have to go with Barbara.

It would be to easy to go with Carl, as his was the first version i heard via Mr Dearlove, like all first loves will always have a special place for the record, coupled with the fact i don't own it which always gives records a edge ( the complexity of collecting) but this is only based on the recording merits etc of each and so like most people Barbara comes out tops.

ANDY MANN

PS fingers crossed all those people who have Carl will see the errors of their ways and start to sell ( now did i do my saved search on ebay again :rolleyes: )

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Marcus B

PS fingers crossed all those people who have Carl will see the errors of their ways and start to sell ( now did i do my saved search on ebay again :lol: )

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!