• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Damien

Yes Gospel Pearls is a French Ep on Liberty - Same pic than the US LP

Are you talking about the "Little Annie" Spanish EP on Vergara ?

Social source share

Yes Gospel Pearls is a French Ep on Liberty - Same pic than the US LP

Are you talking about the "Little Annie" Spanish EP on Vergara ?

Hi Damien

Thanks for your reply - I think it was Carl talking about an Anna Belle Caesar EP I just require the Gospel Pearls EP US, French, (thanks for telling me) Hungarian, Outer Mongolian :wicked: even a good quality sound file would be great - put me out of my misery somebody :lol:

Thanks

Dazz

Social source share

hi mate, this may be irrellevant 2u now but the 4 ep tracks can be found on an lp of the same name on us liberty, i found 1 a couple of years ago after hearing damien play it at sheridans, merv purnell found a couple in the states recently and sold them for £150 each i believe. the 1 i found was on gemm at $30, just got licky i guess, cheers[ just found this article while browsing when bored]

Social source share

hi mate, this may be irrellevant 2u now but the 4 ep tracks can be found on an lp of the same name on us liberty, i found 1 a couple of years ago after hearing damien play it at sheridans, merv purnell found a couple in the states recently and sold them for £150 each i believe. the 1 i found was on gemm at $30, just got licky i guess, cheers[ just found this article while browsing when bored]

The LP crops up on Ebay all the time, usually about $40. I think the version on the LP is longer too, but can't say if that makes it better or woyse.

Social source share

The LP crops up on Ebay all the time, usually about $40. I think the version on the LP is longer too, but can't say if that makes it better or woyse.
hi i very rarely look at lps on e bay these days so am probably out of date with this, many people i have mentioned the lp to have been unaware of it so it shows the benefit of info sharing info as everyone on the scene knows something i dont, cheers ezzie
Social source share

hi i very rarely look at lps on e bay these days so am probably out of date with this, many people i have mentioned the lp to have been unaware of it so it shows the benefit of info sharing info as everyone on the scene knows something i dont, cheers ezzie

Sure, I just saw them while I was looking for the track but got the EP in the end.

Social source share

Thanks for the info Ezzie wanted the EP 'cause I don't really do LP's I'll bear it in mind though

anybody got one for sale?

How about you Mik? wink.gif

Social source share