Sheridans

AFTER A FEW MEETINGS AND DISCUSSIONS WITH THE NEW MANAGEMENT AT SHERIDANS WE'RE PLEASED TO RE-OPEN THOSE DOORS TO THE MUCH MISSED NITERS AT SHERIDANS - OTHER THAN A FEW MINOR CHANGES FOR THE BETTER THE VENUE STILL HAS THAT HOMELY WELCOME FEEL TO IT ALL THE USUAL ALLNIGHT FACILITIES -BAR, LONG HOURS AND CLEANER SURROUNDINGS !

LIFELINE KICKS OFF THE FIRST 2 NITERS THERE ON THE SAME DATES AS ADVERTISED ALSO LATER THIS YEAR A SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE NITER COMPLEMENTING OUR OWN LIFELINE NIGHTS ,MYSELF MICK H WILL BE PROMOTING THIS WITH PARTNER AND PEOPLES CHAMPION GINGER TAYLOR ! INFACT GINGER IS THE MAN WHO BROKERED THE DEAL WITH SHERRIES NEW OWNERS ( WELL DONE) HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE PUTTING NORTHERN SOUL WHERE IT SHOULD BE - UP NORTH !

SO 26TH AUGUST IS SHOWTIME .. ANY FEEDBACK POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE IS ALWAYS WELCOME !

• Replies 58
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Briliant! hope there will still be nights at the fox though? the only venue that takes half hour ish drive :unsure:

I never got to sheri's befor it closed, but now i can thank you Ginger :unsure:

AFTER A FEW MEETINGS AND DISCUSSIONS WITH THE NEW MANAGEMENT AT SHERIDANS WE'RE PLEASED TO RE-OPEN THOSE DOORS TO THE MUCH MISSED NITERS AT SHERIDANS - OTHER THAN A FEW MINOR CHANGES FOR THE BETTER THE VENUE STILL HAS THAT HOMELY WELCOME FEEL TO IT ALL THE USUAL ALLNIGHT FACILITIES -BAR, LONG HOURS AND CLEANER SURROUNDINGS !

LIFELINE KICKS OFF THE FIRST 2 NITERS THERE ON THE SAME DATES AS ADVERTISED ALSO LATER THIS YEAR A SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE NITER COMPLEMENTING OUR OWN LIFELINE NIGHTS ,MYSELF MICK H WILL BE PROMOTING THIS WITH PARTNER AND PEOPLES CHAMPION GINGER TAYLOR ! INFACT GINGER IS THE MAN WHO BROKERED THE DEAL WITH SHERRIES NEW OWNERS ( WELL DONE) HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE PUTTING NORTHERN SOUL WHERE IT SHOULD BE - UP NORTH !

SO 26TH AUGUST IS SHOWTIME .. ANY FEEDBACK POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE IS ALWAYS WELCOME !

Andy. What great news. :unsure: but cant make it this time as i,ve got Winsford on . but will defo be there for the following ones. Good Luck mate :unsure:

Steve

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES BY FAR THE BEST ALL NIGHTER VENUE EVER,

I'LL HAVE A SEASON TICKET, CASH WAITING.

MARK.

Hooray - its only round the corner!

Don't know if I'll be at the August one as I have an engagement the night before and am too much of a shandy pants to go out two nights in a weekend :thumbsup: But am sure I'll be at some of the future dates.

Hooray again!

PUTTING NORTHERN SOUL WHERE IT SHOULD BE - UP NORTH !

!

,NORTHERN DEFINETLY BELONGS UP NORTH ,

thats why the longest running nighter is down south :huh::thumbsup:ohmy.gif:lol::D

Yes yes yes...Rare soul all niter in West Yorkshire......Just what the doctor ordered....Can we have full dates for this year and next if possible...Not wanting to clash with this great venue.. :thumbsup: ..

the dates for Lifeline Rare Soul All-nighters are already on site, nothing has changed regarding the dates just going back to old home :thumbsup:

Guest soul kitten

Great news Have spent many a long night at Sheridans ph34r.gif

looking forward to this as not too far to travel!!! nice to have a nighter closer to home :thumbsup:

Cheers Andy, Mick H and even Ginger :thumbsup: for making the effort to get it back

Guest sharynm

Great news about Sheridans. Congratulations to Andy, Mick H and the Gingerbread man! We will certainly be there but Kev says he's only going if Alan Coney wears his little white fur number which he carried off so well last time!

Brilliant

Kev M and Shazza

Guest ShaneH

good news. really enjoyed the last couple of years there. you could turn up most weekends and something decent would be happening. deffo been a gap in the scene since the demise imo.

count me in :unsure:

Shane

Can we buy tickets in advance ??, travelling from London & dont want to be locked out................. Kenny fancy driving the Porsche.

Cant wait never made the original nights & heard nothing but praise for them.

Guest Trevski

Yaaayy! Wahoooooo!

Good news indeed :yes: Loved lifline at Sherries, HATED it at the Fox! Good to have it back in Yorkshire, at a decent venue that can hold enough people without standing on each others toes :yes:

Plus a decent sized dance floor! Bet the 1st one back will be a packer :yes: Is it gonna be ticket Andy??

Edited by Trevski

Yaaayy! Wahoooooo!

Good news indeed :yes: Loved lifline at Sherries, HATED it at the Fox! Good to have it back in Yorkshire, at a decent venue that can hold enough people without standing on each others toes :yes:

Plus a decent sized dance floor! Bet the 1st one back will be a packer :yes: Is it gonna be ticket Andy??

I've always loved the fox as a venue :yes:

Plus a decent sized dance floor!

It's all still a bit fuzzy .... but i'm sure someone said Saturday that there was no wooden dancefloor now .... that it was a stone flag floor.

Last time i danced on stone flags was Popcorn Wylie in the Isle of White about 25 years ago... nearly broke my neck.

Although i have to say the height of my heels have reduced dramatically since those days... fall off my bare feet these days! :yes:

god you lot are a buch of wimps :yes:

Spare a thought for us that have to do 5 hour round trips nearly every week, all part of the fun i think :yes:

Yaaayy! Wahoooooo!

Bet the 1st one back will be a packer :yes: Is it gonna be ticket Andy??

Hope not,especialy after Whitby-gate :yes: ,besides theres a 30%chance i wont find the place,and i`ve been a few times :yes:

I've always loved the fox as a venue :P

So did many others Baz but the lure of Sheridans too great. No where to far if you wanna hear great soul music. Dunno what the fuss was about regarding too far to the Fox :D less than two hours from York, Andy McCabe used to do it in two hours from Manchester :thumbsup:

Anyway no plans for tickets for Sheridans so see you all there :D

Guest ShaneH

So did many others Baz but the lure of Sheridans too great. No where to far if you wanna hear great soul music. Dunno what the fuss was about regarding too far to the Fox :P less than two hours from York, Andy McCabe used to do it in two hours from Manchester :thumbsup:

Anyway no plans for tickets for Sheridans so see you all there :D

whats the strory on the dancefloor at sheridans chalky?

any truth in what joan heard (stone floor now?)

Shane

So did many others Baz but the lure of Sheridans too great.

I've no doubt it was, herd many a great things about sherrys, at least i can get to whitness the place now :thumbsup:

Any plans for the fox in the near future, for anyone? seems a shame to let the place go.

whats the strory on the dancefloor at sheridans chalky?

any truth in what joan heard (stone floor now?)

Shane

don't exactly no Shane as I haven't visited the place, Andy and Ginger went. All i know is they took up the origianl wooden floor, which was leathal at the bnest of times :thumbsup: don't exactly know what's in it's place. DJ booth is no where the fireplace used to be to the left of the bar in the middle...I think :D

don't exactly no Shane as I haven't visited the place, Andy and Ginger went. All i know is they took up the origianl wooden floor, which was leathal at the bnest of times :thumbsup: don't exactly know what's in it's place. DJ booth is no where the fireplace used to be to the left of the bar in the middle...I think :P

Will we have too fetch our own,Lino` :D

No more at the Fox then ? :lol::thumbsup: