Imcuminome's profile photo

War Of The Roses

Freebasing Imcuminome

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Lancs lad, been on here before a long time ago. Went to Eggborough Power Station, Yorks last week (had a great boogie) and have been aching for another dance since. I was the Lone Prestonian in black taking up all the space :)

Wouldnt mind tracking down the blonde who was trying to talk to me but i was too busy dancing !! Sorry but if you see this. See you next month at the Power Station. Looking forward to a lot more dancing over the coming months across lancs/yorks. Here comes the Sun ....... 

P.  

Edited by Imcuminome

Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Pete, Welcome back to the Source you old smoothie you!... Hope she gets in touch.  :thumbsup:

Good choice of fave song - you have ears my friend!

Stu

soul source url
Posted

Thanks Stu,

Nice to have a wingman in these matters. I hope you dont mind i note you are a "Trained graphic designer, (in) all aspects of art and design".

This is very interesting to me at the moment as i am looking at a lot of design. I could do with a chat. I'll PM you. 

Pete.

soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.