Passion For Vinyl: Northern & Modern 45S

Hi, Soul Diggers, Happy Easter, hope your holiday weekend is shaping into a good one.

Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s to check out, if you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. If You Were There - OBREY WILSON (Columbia demo)..............VG++...................£60

2. Your A Devil - BOBBY JONES (Expo)...............Mint-.................£15

3. Love (The Lonely People's Prayer) - EDWIN STARR (UK Tamla Motown).............VG++..............£25

4. With These Eyes - FABULOUS PEPS (Wee 3).........Mint-.............£75

5. Let Me Go - BIG MAYBELLE (Port)..............VG++.................£30

6. Little School Girl - MICHAEL & THE CONTINENTALS (Audio Fidelity)...................Mint-.............£75

7. Heart Without Love - LINDA CARR (DCP demo).....Mint-...........£15

8. Game Players - DOOLEY SILVERSPOON (UK Seville)................Mint-.............£20

9. Try My Lovin' On You - THE CLOVERS (Josie demo).................Mint-................£125

10. Won't You Let Me Know - J.J. BARNES (Kable)..............Mint-............£35

11. Shake A Tail Feather - JAMES & BOBBY PURIFY (Bell)............VG++...............£8

12. The Kid / Holiday - ANDRE BRASSEUR (CBS)...........VG++..........£10

13. The Shotgun And The Duck / Do The Temptation Walk - JACKIE LEE (Jay Boy).............VG++.........£10

14. Do The Horse - LOU COURTNEY (Verve)...........Mint-..............£17

15. I Can't Face Tomorrow - FRANKIE FORD (Doubloon)...........Mint-.............£15

16. One Night Affair - JERRY BUTLER (Mercury)...............VG++..............£8

Many thanks for looking, keep loving your vinyl,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now