Flanny's Pure Dynamite 1

Flanny

Will put one up hope you enjoy it 

What I heard I sure did. Thing is, I don't really have the time to play podcasts online. I usually download them and put them on my iPod to have some entertainment while commuting. And I'd like to know what I'm listening to hence my request for a playlist.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

crikey ! no bullshit flanny that was fookin incredible ! phew,desperately need a tracklist though so i can lie awake at night crying over the fact that i cant afford any of these heavenly,beautiful records,thank you

jason

Will put up trcklist this week bit knackered just got in after djing at filthy soul down south 

glad you enjoyed it thanks for the comments

• Helpful 2
Social source share

What I heard I sure did. Thing is, I don't really have the time to play podcasts online. I usually download them and put them on my iPod to have some entertainment while commuting. And I'd like to know what I'm listening to hence my request for a playlist.

Posted track list

Social source share

good stuff.im a bit more opened minded these days ..just.a bit. :D ....hope ya well bri..ez

Still digging for tunes Ez glad you enjoyed it mate and with a friend like Greeny you've already got a head start bet you've listened to some of Steves cd.s in the car/minibus on the way to venues eh? Proper soul fans with a great ear for sure 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!