Guest garv

• Replies 5
  • Views 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For anyone interested there`s a documentry about Mary on bbc ........ NOW

A lot of people dismissed this episode of the series saying it had nothing to do with soul, if Mary J ain't soul then I've been listening to the wrong music for the last forty odd years!! and she writes her own stuff too.

Social source share

Guest soul_hull

apparently her sister has ruined mary's reputation, as her sister is.........shall we say.........a bit loose??

her sister's name.....

Sheila Blige :thumbsup:

i'll get me coat....

and on a serious note - yeah she has a good voice.

Social source share

I watched this for the first time the other day, and for sure it inspired me to buy her cd's. The documentary was well put over and had a genuine insight as to what happened to mainline soul from the late 80's.

She is the kind of singer that could record an albumn made up from the 60s and 70s material, and make an impact.

Not sure about the sister, but as they say we all got a gift for something.

Ed

Social source share

and for sure it inspired me to buy her cd's. The documentary was well put over and had a genuine insight as to what happened to mainline soul from the late 80's.

She is the kind of singer that could record an albumn made up from the 60s and 70s material, and make an impact.

....'I found my everything', with Raphael Sadeek is a brilliant track.... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!