Space Records Out Of La

I don't have the Kent CD "Kris records ...Los Angeles' Showcase of Soul", so I don't know if the booklet would enlighten my question with a discography of the label or other leads. I've been told to believe that the purple was a first issue. Is it something established ? I've been trying to dig out on the net images of other releases on Space records to compare the label details and numbering but to no avail. I'd go along with this theory only because of the silver imprints and the fact that the Determinations is prior to the Hill Sisters and it doesn't mention the "a Kris record production" as does the purple Hill Sisters. Unlike the yellow one. Somebody knows something about this ?

post-19710-0-04056600-1398083180_thumb.ppost-19710-0-79087500-1398083194_thumb.ppost-19710-0-25039200-1398083211_thumb.p

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

i'm sure they came out within months of each other either way. also, besides the evidence you cite, i doubt anyone will be able to come up with any more info, esp. if the deadwax is the same.

Matrixes and grooves are a total match for the pair. So, nothing there to provide clues.

Edited by tlscapital
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!