Pricing In Ad

Swifty

With all due respect , you have advertised some of these at 20% lower recently, even yesterday so why are you charging 20% more but only giving 10% and free delivery  :g: is that not the same ? not having a go and I've bought off you before , just wondered ?  :thumbsup:

Social source share

With all due respect , you have advertised some of these at 20% lower recently, even yesterday so why are you charging 20% more but only giving 10% and free delivery  :g: is that not the same ? not having a go and I've bought off you before , just wondered ?  :thumbsup:

Hi Swifty. No problem mate. Just copied this off my sales list, so not looked at what i`ve advertised them for previously, if they been advertised for less in the past it because i probably needed the cash quickly, so reduced em for a quick sale. If your interested in any that are advertised for less than with the 10% off then i`ll stand that price, but not offering discounts of them at that price. Cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.