Soul For Sale (Northern & Modern 45S)

Hi, Soul Diggers,

hope you've had a great Easter holiday weekend, here's a list of vinyl (Northern & Modern) to check out. if you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send us a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. (DO THE) DISCOTHEQUE.............brilliantly mis-printed title!!! Should be AT THE DISCOTHEQUE by CHUBBY CHECKER...........Parkway............VG++.............withdrawn 45 and nicely collectable because of the record company's mistake, but anyway up it's a Twisted wheel classic..............330

2. When - JOE SIMON (Sound Stage 7)................VG++..................£15

3. Raisin' Sugar Cane - THE UNTOUCHABLES (Madison)................VG++...............£40

4. Weak Spot - RUBY JOHNSON (Volt)...............Mint-................£25

5. Your Love Is Getting Stronger - THE FOUR VOICES (Voice)...........gold label, Mint-..............£55

6. I Lost The Only Love I Had - JOE VALENTINE (VAL).................Mint-..................£110

7. I Know She's Mine - THE DYNAMITES (Pay)...........VG++.............£15

8. Quiet As Is Kept - LEE ANDREWS & THE HEARTS (RCA demo).................Mint-................£30

9. (I've Got A Feeling) You're Gonna Be Sorry / (You Make Me Think) You Ain't Ready - BILLY BUTLER (Okeh demo)...............VG++...........lovely double-sider, two joyful Northern dancers with that special Curtis Mayfield touch........................£30

10. Changing By The Minute - DARROW FLETCHER (Uni).............classy mid-tempo dancer, see them feet move to this, whether it be Ramsbottom or Rome....................Mint-.................£40

11. Happy Train - JIMMY BAILEY (Columbia demo).............VG++............Northern Soul Beat Ballad..............£30

12. You Say You Love Me - DEE EDWARDS (Tuba).............Mint-.................£70

13. Somebody To Love - OZZ & HIS SPERLINGS (M.I.O.B.)..............VG++.................£80

14. The Monkey Time - MAJOR LANCE (Okeh, deep purple with Gold print)............Mint-...........you forget how great this is until you hear it played out, smooth classy Mods-era dancer, just brilliant........£15

15. Let's Go Baby (Where The Action Is) / Barefootin' - ROBERT PARKER (Nola).............VG++..........£15

Thanks for looking through the list, 

Cheers, Carl (Beatin' Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now