Beres Hammond Lp

Hi, I was hoping that the Reggae experts might be able to help me out with regard to information on the

Beres Hammond - 'Lets Make a Song' - Brotherhood -  LP. 

I am looking for a copy of the album & wondered if this was the original releaase ?, as I kinow that the 'Soul Reggae' LP for example got something like 7 releases ?.

I am also interested in any 45 releases taken from this LP if anyone knows ?.

Finally, if anyone has an original release of the LP for sale, please PM me with price & condition, I would prefer the best condition possible, but would be happy with any reasonably playable condition copy. 

Many thanks in advance for your help

Best Russ

Social source share

Hi russ think brotherhood is the original I have both tunes on 45 oh I miss you came out on water lily and also leisure time think they are different mixes. ALS have if there's a song think the label is city beat or something like that. But as they are Jamaican who knows if they are legit

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks for the replies so far - I'm actually after the LP for a different track than most, which I'm sure didnt receive a release on 45...but thought I would check...

But I do need the LP if anyone has one for sale, any reasonable price paid for a decent condition copy - please PM me.

BTW I know I could post in 'wants' but thought I might get a better response here.

Best Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!