Mags. Loads Of Rare Northern Mags For Sale

Afternoon all. I have been asked to try and sell boxes of various Northern Mags. There are some Reggae ones so read carefully.

13 issues of Black Music including Issue 1. In addition there is an A4 sized Hardback book. This was printed in 1974 by Hamlyn. It is Titled Black Music . It is glossy and has profiles and piccies of various artists of the day. Isleys,Gladys Knight, Barry White. I think it is a fairly rare item. Offers for the package over £20.

Midnite Express Issues 1,2 and 3. £15 the lot. NOW SOLD

Soul time Nov 76. Fantastic condition. £10.

Soulful kind of Music. Issues 28,30,31,32 and 38. Hard to find now. £20 the lot.

Soul Underground Issues 6,8,10,11,12,13 and 15. Another hard to find. £20 the lot. 

71 copies of Manifesto half in binders. £50 the lot.

There are loads more to follow. Please PM if interested.

Next lot on Saturday.

Edited by Steve Foran
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Afternoon all. I have been asked to try and sell boxes of various Northern Mags. There are some Reggae ones so read carefully.

13 issues of Black Music including Issue 1. In addition there is an A4 sized Hardback book. This was printed in 1974 by Hamlyn. It is Titled Black Music . It is glossy and has profiles and piccies of various artists of the day. Isleys,Gladys Knight, Barry White. I think it is a fairly rare item. Offers for the package over £20.

Midnite Express Issues 1,2 and 3. £15 the lot.

Soul time Nov 76. Fantastic condition. £10.

Soulful kind of Music. Issues 28,30,31,32 and 38. Hard to find now. £20 the lot.

Soul Underground Issues 6,8,10,11,12,13 and 15. Another hard to find. £20 the lot. 

71 copies of Manifesto half in binders. £50 the lot.

There are loads more to follow. Please PM if interested.

Next lot on Saturday.

I read carefully but couldn't find the reggae ones :-)

Social source share

Its Reggae Hits the Town. Got a PO BOX address in Wombourne. Think it is from early 2000,s. Is that yours?  

It is, that was a one off I did, it was actually going to be the sleeve notes to a CD I compiled but I ended up writing 24 pages or something like that.  They were made to order and I can't have done more than 20 copies of that because I charged for the cd and not the magazine.  And I was right, I don't have a copy of it!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!