Attention Yorkshire Soul Clubs & Dj's An Idea

I have had an idea when recently securing our new venue 'The Dugout' at the KC Stadium in Hull for our 'Sweetest Feeling' soul nights to maybe try and arrange a 'Yorkshire Collective' Alldayer later on in the year where we can bring all the relevant Yorkshire based Soul Clubs/venues/DJ's together for one big session, I have already had good feedback on this from people so would like to invite anyone interested in this idea to contact me via PM here or email bicknellmark@aol.com.

Looking at perhaps a Sunday in October which will give us plenty of time to arrange things and promote the event, of course it will not be possible to involve everyone but if the interest is good anyone who misses out on the first date will of course be asked for the second one, it would be nice to get a varied selection of DJ's perhaps one from each club.

Simply criteria is you run a soul club in Yorkshire, looking forward to hearing from a few people so we can get the ball rolling.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-0-95189800-1398451501_thumb.jp

• Helpful 3
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Many thanks to those who have contacted me already regarding this idea, looks like we have the foundation there to move this forward, so watch this space, again anyone interested in Yorkshire who can bring something to the party please get in touch  via PM here or email bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share