Combined List And Reductions From Easter

Scotters

Hi. Thanks to all of you who purchased records from me over Easter. Here's combined list of a few spares and things, reduced from last week.

Please PM me if interested in any of these 45's. Last chance for this year at these prices. :thumbsup: 

Sound from actual records can be found on my Easter sales posts

Paypal (friends /family preferred but not essential) and please add £1.25 for std first class or £2.50 for Recorded / £5 for Special Delivery. Overseas postage tbc.

Thanks and have a good weekend :) 

Clay Brown - Walk with a groove (Florentine) M- £160 £150

Tobi Lark - Happiness is here / Talkin' bout love (Topper) water stain on label both sides otherwise VG++ £150 £140

TSU Toronados - Please heart don't break / Ain't nothin nowhere (Rampart Street) - Slight pressing imperfection on "Please Heart" side which looks like a feint thumb print on the grooves you can barely hear beyond first few seconds and I've heard on a few copies, but listen to sound, hence VG+ £140 £130

The Stimulation - Can you dig where I'm comin from / Magic touch of love (Hi-Stepping) M- £120 £110

The Monticellos - I can't wait until I see my baby's face / Don't hold back (Red Cap) - Some light clicks at the start of " I can't wait" side, otherwise great both sides. Please listen to clip. VG+ £65 £55

Gloria Parker - The best thing for you baby / I'm headed in the right direction (Samar) M- £60 £50

The Lyrics - So glad (GNP Crescendo demo) VG++ £40 £35 On hold

The Jades - L-O-V-E I love you (Imperial demo) VG++ £40 £35

The Master Plan - Clinton Park.. mono / stereo (De-Lite demo) VG+ £30 £25

Winfield Parker - I wanna be with you (P&L records) VG++ £20 £15

Barbara & The Believers - What can happen to me now (Capitol demo) VG++ £20 £15

Reuben Bell - Another day lost (Murco) VG++ £20 £15

Willie & Anthony - I can't leave your love alone / Selfish lover (Blue Candle) DH VG++ £20 £15 Sold thanks
Edited by 71 Steve
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source