Belita Woods & George Clinton Quick Review

Went to see George Clinton at the Sage in Newcastle the other night. Amongst the on-stage entourage of 25 - 30 musicians and Singers was Belita Woods - took the lead on a number or two.

The show went on for over two and half hours started with the P-funk stuf, into Funkadelic - then Atomic Dog and finishing with a 20 minute rock 'n roll melody - 'At The Hop' included!!

I have to say 60 year old's in nappies is not a pretty sight. I think it would of been best suited to one of those naff 70's Disco/Abba revivals people flock to - it's not the cutting edge stuff it was at the time

Mike

Edited by ShaneH
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Belita Woods turned up then????..... :yes:

quote name='Mike Lofthouse' date='Jul 16 2006, 02:25 PM' post='317775']

Went to see George Clinton at the Sage in Newcastle the other night. Amongst the on-stage entourage of 25 - 30 musicians and Singers was Belita Woods - took the lead on a number or two.

The show went on for over two and half hours started with the P-funk stuf, into Funkadelic - then Atomic Dog and finishing with a 20 minute rock 'n roll melody - 'At The Hop' included!!

I have to say 60 year old's in nappies is not a pretty sight. I think it would of been best suited to one of those naff 70's Disco/Abba revivals people flock to - it's not the cutting edge stuff it was at the time

Mike

Source Advert