Monday Vinyl: Northern & Modern Soul Sevens

Hi Soul Lovers, 

hope your weekend went well, a football overdose as usual but it was all good. Here's a list of Northern and Modern sevens, if there's anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order.

1. Keep Your Fine Self Near Me - THE AMERICAN YOUTH CHOIR (Polydor demo)............Mint-..........£50

2. I Can't Stop My Love - CONNIE McGILL (Sugar)................VG++...............£20

3. Changing By The Minute - DARROW FLETCHER (Uni)..........Mint-...................class production, very likeable mid-tempo dancer........................£40

4. Searching / I Need Some Loving - MELL HOUSTON (Cez Vista)................VG++................£120

5. Somebody To Love - OZZ & HIS SPERLINGS (M.I.O.B.)..........VG++..................£80

6. You Gave Me Somebody To Love - THE DREAM LOVERS (Warner Bros.)..........VG++..............£20

7. Drifting - TONY MIDDLETON (United Artists)................Mint-.....................£35

8. Amen, Brother / Color Him Father - THE WINSTONS (Metromedia)............VG++..........£20

9. It's Not Unusual - THE DELLS (V-J demo)..................Mint-.....................£20

10. Wild Side - DENITA JAMES (Flip)......................VG++.....................£75

11. Gypsy Woman - MERCY BLUES (Sonic)................VG++...............£25

12. Make Sure - THE DELLS (Cadet).............VG++...........a king among beat ballads, there's something special about this, add some real class to your next play-list!.............£15

13. When - JOE SIMON (Sound Stage 7)............VG++................£15

14. Quiet As Is Kept - LEE ANDREWS & THE HEARTS (RCA demo).............VG++...............£30

15. Let's Go Baby (Where The action Is) / Barefootin' - ROBERT PARKER (Nola).............Mint-......£15

Thanks for going through the list, 

Cheers, Carl (Beatin' Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now