Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Bearsy

Happy Birthday Lorraine Chandler

Thanks for the wishes!  Folks know I like food and sleep and what a wonderful day it has been.  Brunch was delicous and my soon to have nap   :sleep3: will get me ready for dinner later on.  (I semi-fasted for the last two days to get my eats on today!) :shhh:  

Also, HB to my fellow bulls and bullettes(?): Carl, Mellytee, Gilly, Richard, Tania and Rosemary.

Lorraine

Edited by lorchand

Hi Lorraine,hope you've had a wonderful day,it only seems like yesterday that we first met at your studio in fact it was .....wait for it 1985.love you and your music as much as ever x Gilly and Nicola

The eats, the naps and to top off everything is to hopefully meet John Barrowman this month!  But the best of this, is to hear from you all this time every year. :wub:  

Thanks again for the wishes.

HB Grant.

Lorraine

Edited by lorchand

A rather belated happy birthday Lorraine but a kinda special one as you and Eddie performed on my 21st Birthday night at Stafford the 22/06/1985 and indeed I'm 50 next month so you will always be special to me! Happy Birthday special lady.x

Mark, is this not wonderful to celebrate our lives together with such wonderful memories?  And now we are talking (a couple, plus) decades!  :shhh::thumbup:  

I also spoke to Eddie Parker today and forwarded your remark.  Why he will not venture onto SS is beyond me.   Anyhoo, thanks again for specialness!

Triode, you know how it works, demand, demand, demand.  You know I would love to come there one more time. 

HB to Mick.

Lorraine

A very special shout out and Happy Birthday to the oldest bull-ette I know, Ms. Idotsi!  She had a very rough year last year and she stands a striking 4'11" tall but she made it to her

103rd birthday

on May 3, 2014.  She lives alone and cooks her own food (talking about being bullish!) and definitely wants things her way.  She says when she was younger she loved the Blues (but not rock and roll) and now it is only gospel music.

God Bless her and we here will do everything in our power to help her see another birthday.

Lorraine

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts