Guest Bearsy

After a decent copy of this for a friend, please pm price and condition etc etc

many thanks

Bearsy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest Bearsy

Sell him the one you had from JM's auction. :lol:

I promised I could get a cheaper copy than JM one I think I have a chance  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Didn't think you had any friends Paul :)

That's the reason I need to get a copy of this Tim it will hopefully buy me a friend  :lol:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Social source share

Big deal is a friend of mine heard it the other week and tried to find a copy and couldn't so today I offered to find a copy for her and she said yes please hence putting a want up  :D  btw I've had a copy for years  :hatsoff2: oh she don't come on here and has never heard of JM  :lol:

Not referring to your want in particular just the general demand for it lately

Social source share

Whats the big deal with this at the moment ?  had 2 copies for sale for donkeys yonks

have now sold both in a week or so.

Maybe because eventually folks realised what a great record it is? I'd heard it at many continental europe venues over the years. Each time I thought I'll get a copy one day. Finally bought one last year and it's still among my current favourites. The deep flip is just as good.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

wow, this has always been a twenty quid track, really glad its been further recognised, for allot about my age its inclusion on a Kent Lp in the late eighties was enough to make me need it!!  saw someone selling it for a ton last week, and Carl Carlton - Can you feel it..

Shocked at those prices to be honest...

Malcolm

• Helpful 2
Social source share