Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

wiganer1

Yate Reunion - When Is It?

Thought is was on the Fri not the Sat

You are probably right Tim.

I wrote Friday then second guessed myself. Leon has put up something in the events section I believe.

Edited by in town Mikey

The date Friday 23rd May 9.00pm to 6.00am £10 on the door no ticket needed 

DJ's Tony Ellis,Dave Thorley,Ade Pountain,Nik Mak,Jerry Hipkiss,Steve Smith,and Marc Moyse 

at Elevation Bruton WAY Gloucester GL1 1EP

see flyer below 

post-6360-0-81929200-1398868014_thumb.jp

Just a reminder that the AATS forum isn't really the place to promote events so would ask that any further promo/info posts be directed to the Events Forum. Thanks.

Regards,

Dave (Mod Team) 

Just a reminder that the AATS forum isn't really the place to promote events so would ask that any further promo/info posts be directed to the Events Forum. Thanks.

Regards,

Dave (Mod Team) 

somebody asked a question I was relying to that question I wasn't promoting the event I have put the event up in events  But i see you have your event as your signature isn't  that promoting just saying sound to me like pot , kettle and black :)  

somebody asked a question I was relying to that question I wasn't promoting the event I have put the event up in events  But i see you have your event as your signature isn't  that promoting just saying sound to me like pot , kettle and black :)

If you have any comments about moderation you need to put them in the Feedback/Support Forum where they can be addressed without clogging up the AATS Forum even more. Thanks.

Regards,

Dave (Mod Team)

Like I said one rule for you and another for everybody else you should be setting an example as a moderator whats the the point of me commenting I've said my piece but I would advise you in future to get your own house in order first JUST SAY MIND :) END OF  

Topic split from thread as it was detracting from original discussion.

Would remind all members that there is an events section where attendees can find information on events, and that section should be used before clogging up other areas of site with requests for event details.

Thanks.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts