New Items For Summer Including

Guest soul_hull

Guest soul_hull

2086wyv.jpg

New designs added every week - all designed by a massive soul fan and graphics professional, guaranteeing quality - largest range of soul stuff anywhere in the world - over 75 designs on over 200 products all at https://soularcade.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

arr, tis sending shivvers to mi very core - the thought of the average Jolly Jack Tar at a venue aspoting a "Soul Togethernes" Thong.....Brrrr!

50 lashes for the first one in said abomination....

Yarr.

Im wearing one right now :yes:

Social source share

Guest soul_hull

cheers - but mind, that's just a sample of over 70 designs, most of which are proving very popular...

incidentally - what is 'your type of thing' ???

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Like I said, not knocking it, just don't go for the "Look at me I'm a soul fan, see, I have a Tshirt, cap, thong etc, to prove it" type of thang. Ok so I wear Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, penguin etc, which also have logo's on, so maybe I'm being a tad hypocritical, but no-one knows what the f**k they are :thumbsup:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest ShaneH

cheers - but mind, that's just a sample of over 70 designs, most of which are proving very popular...

incidentally - what is 'your type of thing' ???

:thumbsup:

cuckoo clocks.

you could replace the cuckoo with the head of Marvin Gaye. On the hour and every hour you will have the pleasure of marvins face in your lounge singing 'let's get it on'

Shane

:D

Social source share

Guest soul_hull

cuckoo clocks.

you could replace the cuckoo with the head of Marvin Gaye. On the hour and every hour you will have the pleasure of marvins face in your lounge singing 'let's get it on'

Shane

:D

emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah ok shane. actually i was thinking of doing a blancmange mould in the shape of tony blackburn's a**e - do you think it'd be a seller?

we actually do have clocks by the way - but not cuckoo clocks - that'd just be stupid - anyway - it's be better if the cuckoo popped out and started singing 'shake a tail feather', or of course, anything on 'Red Bird' (t-shirts available lol).

Like I said, not knocking it, just don't go for the "Look at me I'm a soul fan, see, I have a Tshirt, cap, thong etc, to prove it" type of thang. Ok so I wear Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, penguin etc, which also have logo's on, so maybe I'm being a tad hypocritical, but no-one knows what the f**k they are :thumbsup:

no probs - sounds like yer a man who buys a lot of clothes.....

Social source share

Guest rachel

arr, tis sending shivvers to mi very core - the thought of the average Jolly Jack Tar at a venue aspoting a "Soul Togethernes" Thong.....Brrrr!

50 lashes for the first one in said abomination....

Yarr.

Have to agree with that (in a less pirate-like tone of course) :D

I'd tend to agree with Trevski, but I think the Loma design looks good and having a quick look at the site, like the Red Bird one as well (and this is from a non T shirt wearer, I only own about 3, though I'll admit they have a bit of a soul theme without being too in-your-face "I love northern soul, me" :P )

Anyway, good luck with the sales, I've no doubt there is a big market :thumbsup:

By the way, can you use blancmange moulds for jelly as well? :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!