Archie Bell's

He's still got it. He was great when I saw him in London last year

He certainly has!!

Saw him at SPW50 on Saturday afternoon & he rocked the place (IMO miles better than Let Me Rock You Chaka Khan did)

He's a sexy little man who's vocals were flawless, he was grooving non stop, a very energetic performance, & at one point he was gyrating on the floor, sounds awful I know, but it wasn't, & only he could get away with it with his cheeky little smile, his wonderful energy & super personality.

He ended his performance with a touching speech about his many years in the industry & how when he's ready to hand it over, a certain lady will carry on his music, we were all expecting a lady to come on stage .... but were blown away when his 4 year old grand daughter came bounding on to the stage singing & grooving away with her grandad, & at times going solo, it was sooooo cute, & one of the best things I've ever witnessed.

I have photo evidence of ALL of his performance so will post the grand-daughter pictures when I get chance, & will probably not post the gyrating on the floor ones :lol: (I hope to gosh his grand-daughter was busy with a teddy bears picnic at the time of her fun grandads exercise routine :D)

Regards

Ali

Edited by Alison H
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

He brought his grand daughter on last year too Ali, dancing to "Tighten Up". She'll be an accomplished performer before too long :D

Ha ha she certainly will!!

post-16505-0-98624000-1400099072_thumb.j

post-16505-0-73249900-1400099115_thumb.j

post-16505-0-20306900-1400099149_thumb.j

...... & a photo for when she's not looking  :D

post-16505-0-35173700-1400099210_thumb.j

Edited by Alison H
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!