50 Unreleased Tracks & Acetates, Free To Download

Message for anyone into Northern, I know that's an awful lot of you, well all of you I think, I just uploaded nearly 50 unreleased tracks and acetates onto my Dropbox site for someone, but thought while they're there I may as well share them so if any of you want to share them / download them, send me your email address and I'll add you to the list of people who are allowed to download them. There's no catch, I'm just feeling generous  :D 
I do think you have to have your own Dropbox account though, not certain.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the invite

Pete

• Helpful 3
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Message for anyone into Northern, I know that's an awful lot of you, well all of you I think, I just uploaded nearly 50 unreleased tracks and acetates onto my Dropbox site for someone, but thought while they're there I may as well share them so if any of you want to share them / download them, send me your email address and I'll add you to the list of people who are allowed to download them. There's no catch, I'm just feeling generous  :D 

I do think you have to have your own Dropbox account though, not certain.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the invite

Pete

hi pete would love to hear the tracks on sound cloud  hassoulman@yahoo.co.uk

Social source share

Right anyone else who wants to get these tracks, you've got until 6PM today and then I'm closing membership, after that I will keep the folder open until sunday evening and then I will delete it, so please download anything you need to download before then. Cheers. Oh and thanks to everyone who actually said thank you, much appreciated

Social source share

makes me laugh the people who've never spoken to me and don't even put a message in just "send me the link"  :lol:

I have been asked to close this thread now in case it throws up any legal problems for the site so that's that...

Social source share