Funky Soul 45S Pack - Cheap

Guest Ste Brazil

Guest Ste Brazil

I prefer to sell these as a job lot, so get in touch if you are interested, may be open to offers, all quality tracks, no crap and a pretty good set for somebody getting into the funkier side of things.

I'm happy to let these go at less than half price, so £95.00 and £10.00 UK postage

Superlatives - 'Come on down to the ghetto' (WAL-LY RECORDS) VG++

Black Stash 'Mighty love man' (Seville) VG+

Top Shelf 'Going through the motions' (Sound Trek) VG++

Wardell Piper 'Dont turn away from me baby' (Midsong International) EX

Forbidden Circle 'Love comes in all colours' (Down Home Records) EX (Has sold for £45 v.recently)

The Chi-Lites 'Are you my woman' (Brunswick) VG+ (As sampled by Beyonce...)

Hokis Pokis 'Nowhere' (Black Magic Records) VG++

Bobby D Husband 'Don't lose faith in love' / 'Man's best friend' (MID-WAY RECORDS) EX - BRILLIANT double sider!

Willie Hutch 'Gimme some of that good old love' / 'Theme of Foxy Brown' (Motown) VG+ Another great double sider.

James Brown 'There was a time' (King) VG++ Killer track!

Untouchable Machine Shop 'Machine Shop Part 1 & 2' (Wavelength Records) VG+ Great funker!

Gwen McCrae '90% of me is you' (Cat) VG++ Ultra cool classic.

Ebony Jam 'Ride on' (Amos records) Tatty copy but plays well, brilliant dancer!!

Soul Searchers 'Blow your whistle' / 'Funk to the folks' (Sussex) EX Fantastic double sider.

Truth 'Excedrin Headache' (Sounds of Cleveland) EX Definitely one of my favourites from this list.

East Coast Connection 'Summer in the parks' VG++ Massive dancer from the Cleethorpes era, love it!

Herbie Mann 'Waterbed' (Atlantic) VG++ Top funky dancer with great flute.

Philadelphia International All Stars 'Lets clean up the Ghetto' (Philadelphia International Records) VG+ Classic!

Tower Of Power 'Soul Vaccination' / 'This time it's real' (Warner Bros.) VG+ Soul / Funk double sider.

Jean Carne 'Don't let it go to your head' (Philadelphia International Records) VG+ Classic, no introduction needed.

PM Me if you have any questions. :)

Edited by Ste Brazil
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!