Kim Weston, Yvonne Vernee, More Originals

Pete S

PETE SMITH

01902 326306

pete.smith@freeuk.com

A  FEW FOR SALE..

KIM WESTON — A THRILL A MOMENT — GORDY WHITE DEMO                              EX            100

Absolutely beautiful white demo of this Motown classic

BEN E KING — FORGIVE THIS FOOL — ATCO WHITE DEMO                                        EX            20

Don David production — nice on a WD

JAMES BOUNTY — AUCTION ON LOVE — RED DOG                                                         EX            20

Nice Philly oldie

YVONNE VERNEE — DOES HE LOVE ME ANYMORE — CORRECTONE                                    EX            100 SOLD

Possibly Yvonne’s least known dancer (not in the price guide?) brilliant uptempo fingersnapper.  This was Yvonne’s own copy and is autographed by her.  Couple of marks but plays perfectly.

CARLA THOMAS — SOMETHING GOOD — STAX WHITE DEMO                                 EX            15

Pouding Northern dancer on a rare WD

THE SPINNERS — BAD, BAD WEATHER (TILL YOU COME HOME) — MOTOWN WHITE DEMO  EX  20 SOLD

Almost off the radar this one, but what a brilliant Motown dancer, talk about a potential biggie!

THE RADIANTS — HOLD ON — CHESS                                                                                    EX            5

Classic oldie, little crease on the label means the artist says RADANTS otherwise mint

JIMMY McFARLAND — LONELY LOVER / KURT HARRIS — EMPEROR OF MY BABY’S HEART — GOLDMINE SEVENS                                                                                                                           EX                  15

Now long deleted

THE BODY MOTIONS — FALSE ALARM / PUTTIN’ YOU ON — HARTHON             EX            10

Legal Soul Bowl issue of the two previously unissued instrumentals to The Volcanos and United Four

BOBBY WOMACK — HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS — COLUMBIA                       EX            30

Seventies classic, guaranteed floorfiller

SOUL BROTHERS SIX — I’LL BE LOVING YOU — ATLANTIC                                           EX            35

Fabulous copy. Drill hole.

BOBBY PATTERSON — I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU — JETSTAR                                         EX            80

His rarest on the label

THE FUNDEMENTALS — I WOULDN’T BLAME YA — OKEH DEMO                           EX            100

Ken Williams produced dancers from 68

JOSE FELICIANO — GOLDEN LADY — RCA DEMO                                                              EX            40

Kind of Latin / Modern dancer, version of a Stevie Wonder tune — try finding one of these at the moment

TIMOTHY WILSON — PIGTAILS — BUDDAH                                                                         M-             20 SOLD

Great version of Pigtails but what a cracker on the other side, Loving You.  Two quality sides from a great singer.

paypal is pete.smith@freeuk.com

POSTAGE IS £2.50 FOR FIRST 3 RECORDS IN THE UK (RECORDED)

SPECIAL DELIVERY IS RECOMMENDED FOR RARER ITEMS!  COST £7.10
OVERSEAS WILL QUOTE BUT IT’S USUALLY £9 EUROPE AND £10 ELSEWHERE FOR REGISTERED POSTAGE.
CHEERS
PETE

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source