Roy Roberts - You Move Me - House Of The Fox

Patto

Hi Guys

I  Don't really know much about this record apart from the fact that i have been trying to get one for years.I have put up a couple of shouts in Wants but not a sniff.

So is it a rare one or just a keeper that hardly comes up for sale.What would be the going rate for one.There is one in Dicogs up for £200 but surely thats over the top.I may have to settle for the recent reissue to spin at home 

Cheers    Patto

Social source share

Well, I've sold x4 copies on here...last one in February this year!

I get asked for it a lot and nowadays it is an instant seller at £150.

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

Thanks Dave i only noticed one you sold which i missed out on.Surprised at the price hike on it but as you say its being chased after.I may have gone to £150 max but think it may come back down after the demand eases, if you have had 4 in recent years it cant be that rare and the reissue may knock prices a bit .I  live in hope anyway.

Social source share

I've had my copy for 3or4 years, and bought at £90 off Adam Topping I think, so £150 now is OK as it's a total dance floor winner IMO.
Liam Quinn picked one up on his U.S. travels 2 months ago, listed it the day he found it at £150 and it sold straight away so still lots of demand for it. 

His back catalogue is pretty flawless too, so a decent buy, all round if you can get it. 

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

I sold mine for £160 a couple of years ago, I thought was slightly too much. I'd say £150 is alright given its popularity, but if it's purely down to rarity then it probably isn't worth that. In answer to your question Patto i'd say it's one of those records few want to part with, but not rare, like Williams and Ledbetter - Show Some Sign.

£200 is way over the top. To be honest it must be close to having its day by now, it's been hammered for at least the last 4 or 5 years.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

I sold mine for £160 a couple of years ago, I thought was slightly too much. I'd say £150 is alright given its popularity, but if it's purely down to rarity then it probably isn't worth that. In answer to your question Patto i'd say it's one of those records few want to part with, but not rare, like Williams and Ledbetter - Show Some Sign.

£200 is way over the top. To be honest it must be close to having its day by now, it's been hammered for at least the last 4 or 5 years.

MATT!

Don't forget, some of us still have a copy! 

Social source share

Got mine off Thorsten for around 25 squid,was around 10 / 12 years back though, did see one sometime  prior to that on here I think for 15, those days are long gone, no rarer than it was though, just a popular spin these days , think a fair price for this these days would be a 100 / 120, but there are some greedy buggers out there

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:thumbsup: 

Thanks for that Matt.Its one i would like to own,i only buy stuff i like regardless of popularity and trends.I also only buy what i can afford so if all you guys holding on to one would like to part with this Not Rare, Now hammered, past its day, now reissued record before the prices start tumbling then please let me know :wicked:  :thumbsup:

Edited by Patto
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

MATT!

Don't forget, some of us still have a copy! 

oops sorry mate, what I meant was... massive dancer still popular. :thumbsup:

Don't worry Gaz no one pays any attention to what I say. :lol:

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Got mine off Thorsten for around 25 squid,was around 10 / 12 years back though, did see one sometime  prior to that on here I think for 15, those days are long gone, no rarer than it was though, just a popular spin these days , think a fair price for this these days would be a 100 / 120, but there are some greedy buggers out there

That's when I got mine from Thorsten for 20. He had a few copys...maybe still has...  https://puresoul.de/site/

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!