Chris Calloway Cub

Guest acky6859

Guest ruffsounds

since going on you tube with that young girl dancing to it and the fact the b sides getting spins I have now seen it going for £50/70.

Social source share

Guest ruffsounds

I know Tim talk about the crazy world of N/S, I had 2 copies gave a mate one about a month or so ago then found out what it was going for.

Social source share

well Lenny Mine went on ebay - was mint minus for £18 -3 months ago If it was that popular their would have been a bidding war

I actually put up on here a few months ago and no-one asked for it until last month. Always been a £15 record but as popularity demands then the price goes up a bit but should be no more than £25 tops unless you want the market distorted then Its worth £100 £200 £300 Charge what you like!

Just looked on Popsike 4 sold in last 4 months  One for £82 ( Fantastic four Syndrome) and one for £27 and 2 for £16 so the evidence stacks up its a £25 record

• Helpful 2
Social source share

50/70 quid, what lunatic is paying that?  I sold one recently for £15, that was all it is worth IMO.  Quality double sider though but rare is one thing this certainly isn't.

Spot on Chalky, had some in my sales boxes for over 18 months, sold the last 2 on here over the last 2 months for £20 each, two sides that needed playing .

Social source share

I believe the title is "Don't hi-jack a wants thread to discuss prices or the nasty moderator will tell members off for doing it, and for causing him work in splitting the posts off into LAYB where they ought to have been in the first place"

Some copies have "I don't need another baby" but fetch nowhere near the amount of the copy referred to above.

ROD

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!