Want - Stan Devereaux & The Trendsetters

Dang - I've been looking for this single forever & thought I'd give ya'll a try.

Stan Devereaux & The Trendsetters - "no sad tomorrows b/w you know that it's happening"

Sunji Label

Any condition accepted - please get in touch!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dang - I've been looking for this single forever & thought I'd give ya'll a try.

Stan Devereaux & The Trendsetters - "no sad tomorrows b/w you know that it's happening"

Sunji Label

Any condition accepted - please get in touch!

This is a brilliant (wouldn't mind one myself).... :yes:

Social source share

TOP TUNE BRILL FUNK FLIP ALSO TRY MARKS4282 KNOW HE HAS ONE MIGHT NOT WANT TO SELL THOUGH!

BAZ A.

You weren't meant to spill the beans Baz. I was gonna use my charm on Mark at a later date :thumbsup: I already owe him a big warm thank you as it is :yes:

Social source share

You weren't meant to spill the beans Baz. I was gonna use my charm on Mark at a later date :thumbsup: I already owe him a big warm thank you as it is :yes:

He got it off andy dyson a while ago Kirsty,when we were putting the world to rights in Al Coneys,must admit it is one of my favs and the flip is very indemand among the funk crew.

Hope your well and behave yourself atthe Wilton?

Baz A.

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

Still have this but not for sale im afraid,

kirsty you used up all your charm on the village choir 45 :yes:

during hard times, i offered this to a very well known dealer, even sent it to him with some more stuff. this 45 was returned with the message that it was a truly awful soul record !!!!!!!

horses for courses, eh :thumbsup:

Social source share

during hard times, i offered this to a very well known dealer, even sent it to him with some more stuff. this 45 was returned with the message that it was a truly awful soul record !!!!!!!

horses for courses, eh smile.gif

I wouldn't go as far to say that it's awful by any means - it's got a nice blue-eyed psychedelic soul sound to it but on the other hand - it's not in my top 200 either. I'm searching for it for "sentimental" reasons - I know the drummer.

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

"blue eyed soul sound"

does that mean it sounds blue eyed but isnt OR it is blue eyed ???????

if its white you can have it along with my masters and purswaders 45's smile.gif

Social source share

"blue eyed soul sound"

does that mean it sounds blue eyed but isnt OR it is blue eyed ???????

if its white you can have it along with my masters and purswaders 45's :yes:

They were white boys outta' Phoenix Arizona - may have been a couple chicano members too.

Thanks for the warm & fuzzy greetings to the group.

Social source share

Guest rachel

Not herd this fancy popping it over to me please Rach :yes:

Will do but think it's on my other computer so may not be tonight... ps remember you were going to send me a certain mp3...? :yes:

Social source share

Will do but think it's on my other computer so may not be tonight... ps remember you were going to send me a certain mp3...? :yes:

Yes and Nick! :D i've still not got it cant find the CD im off round his house tonight so will get a copy and rip it :yes:

Social source share

Guest uroffal

I know Paul Sadot has one... but again.. doubt he'd sell it... you could always try though.

First heard this... god... must be 15 or more years ago .. old Kitch spin ... top tune for sure :yes:

Was an Ion spin long, long, long time ago - 1984? Still got it on a tape somewhere from then.

Social source share

Was an Ion spin long, long, long time ago - 1984? Still got it on a tape somewhere from then.

I've got the single on CD - just looking for the vinyl.

Social source share

Yes... you are right ... it was Ion that played it first... well done that man ..(Kitch did play it too though... i think! ) :yes: :yes:

And what do you know... here we have 2 copies up for grabs... who's having the other then? :D

Social source share

Guest uroffal

Yes... you are right ... it was Ion that played it first... well done that man ..(Kitch did play it too though... i think! ) blush.gif :thumbsup:

And what do you know... here we have 2 copies up for grabs... who's having the other then? :boxing:

Might dig the tape out and post the tracks as there are plenty of other real gems on there that Ion was playing at the time.

Social source share

cool - thanks for responding on this everyone - it looks like there are a few who are willing to part with a copy.

Kicaid

......great tune....I have one Joan......but your'e right, its not for sale!! :ohmy:

Social source share