For Sale Northern/r&b Some Deep Etc

Martint

Some for sale - prices in £ - all UK originals unless stated. P&P extra (£2 for 1-3 45s UK, overseas - will work out). Can do label scans on request.

1. Masters of Soul Count the times I need you Ovide 247 EX 10
  2. The World's Funkiest Band When you're alone I feel your love California Gold 79 M- Pressing wave (as all copies) 15
  3. Marvin Gaye Baby don't you do it Walk on the wild side Tamla 54101 VG+ Globes orig. Drill hole. Stunning double sider 10
  4. Lalo Schifrin The Wig Beneath a weeping willow tree Verve 10434 M- Yellow Demo 15
  5. Marvin Gaye Take this heart of mine Need your loving (want you back) Tamla 54132 EX Globes orig 10
  6. Johnny Sayles Don't turn your back on me You told a lie Mar V Lus 6000 EX 25
  7. George Jackson That's how much you mean to me I'm gonna hold on to what I got Fame 1468 M- Great deep 10
  8. Jimmy Holiday Baby boy's in love If you've got the money, I've got the time Minit 32058 M- Promo. V light label wear 25
  9. Jackie Wilson Lonely life I'm coming back to you Brunswick 55216 VG+ Stunning beat ballad 7
  10. The Athenians You tell me Little Queenie In Aid of Charity Esc1 EX UK 45 - 1964 Edinburgh students charity rag fundraiser- mid 60's. Sticker and small WOL - rare 50
  11. Big Boy Myles She's so fine The Flame V-Tone 232 EX R&B 25
  12. The Eruptions Price of Love Whispers getting louder VAL 7016 M- 60
  13. BB King Think it over I don't want you cutting off your hair HMV Pop 1594 EX Superb R&B b/w top blues. Mod classic. UK original. 60
  14. Marvin Gaye Change what you can You   Tamla 54160 M- Superb under the radar northern dancer 10
  15. ZZ Hill Mr Nobody , Somebody Think people MHR 221 M- R&B-greeny blue label 20
  16. Johnny Sayles My love's a monster Never let me go Chi-Town 3 EX Mark on label where sticker removed 15
  17. Brenda and the Tabulations A love you can depend on Why didn't I think of that Top and Bottom 411 VG++ Some label wear- vocal to Sweet and Easy by Van McCoy 15
  18. Connie McGill & Visions I can't stop my love For that great day Sugar 501 EX 15
  19. Pic and Bill All I want is you It's not you Soul Record EX/EX Spanish in pic sleeve. WOL on back of sleeve 15

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!