Funky Four Pack Vol4

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

The soul-source server almost crashed because of the demand generated from Volume 3 of my funky four packs, so please don't all dive in at once this time to avoid soul-source going down! whistling.gif

Click here to listen!

King Earnest "You're Gonna Miss Me"

funk/northern crossover that's popular with both funk collectors and northern dancers!

Al Gardner "Sweet Baby"

Very tough northern with a strong funky edge.

Phillips Brothers "I Got Hurt"

A bit of a 'funk oldie' with the collectors and a tried and tested dance floor packer. IMO there's some possible milage to be had out of this on the more open minded northern dance floors.

The Crow "Uncle Funk"

The flip of "Autumn Of Your Tomorrow", not quite as strong.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

on the more open minded northern dance floors.

Do you mean "in northern clubs where they play funk records"? whistling.gif

Social source share

think it was someone sneezing when listening to it that brought it crashing down to its knees Mr Trouble whistling.gif

nice one, keep them coming, the much delayed sounds feature revamp is occuring (honest) and as long as site stays clown free for a bit then should return very very soon

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Do you mean "in northern clubs where they play funk records"? :boxing:

Can you imagine the horror of it? :lol:whistling.gif

think it was someone sneezing when listening to it that brought it crashing down to its knees Mr Trouble :lol:

nice one, keep them coming, the much delayed sounds feature revamp is occuring (honest) and as long as site stays clown free for a bit then should return very very soon

There was only one person listening to it, and I can assure you I didn't sneeze :lol:

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Enjoyed listening to them James............keep 'em coming.

I Wouldn't mind a copy of: King Earnest "You're Gonna Miss Me"

Is the Al Gardner or Sepia different to the Googa Mooga release?

NO, Same recording. I've got it on Sepia, the Googa Mooga is a second pressing from France, I believe.

King Earnest is a tough one, goes for about £250, but one slipped through on ebay cheap a while back smile.gif It'll be in my play box if you want to request it on Saturday, maybe it'll sooth your painful ears if you have to put up with the Eddie + Ernie C/U? :boxing:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!