Google Soul_funk_blues" Group

Hi All

In a weak moment this morning I agreed to join the above. Since then I have had email after email about complete shit. I have tried to de-register and it won't let me. Who is behind this, it's just blocking up my in box with useless junk. Anyone else got the same problem whistling.gif

So the morale to this tale is stick to Soul Source and Soul Talk, run by intelligent people

Dave :boxing:

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest johnm

Hi All

In a weak moment this morning I agreed to join the above. Since then I have had email after email about complete shit. I have tried to de-register and it won't let me. Who is behind this, it's just blocking up my in box with useless junk. Anyone else got the same problem whistling.gif

So the morale to this tale is stick to Soul Source and Soul Talk, run by intelligent people

Dave :boxing:

Have you tried installing something like Spamfighter to try and stop this stuff from clogging up your mailbox. I use Spamfighter on my PC at home....

Social source share

I got an email asking me to join so thanks for the warning... did anyone else get them on soul source?

here is the email address that was on the email asking me to join... Dave try emailing them direct... ps good to meet you in Rimini I was the one with Mick Lloyd in the restaurant

philhaynes@gmail.com

Social source share

I got an email asking me to join so thanks for the warning... did anyone else get them on soul source?

philhaynes@gmail.com

ive had the same email from phil

hes a decent chap but i wont be joining

i get enough grief on here

moldie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!