Uptempo Crossover Or Modern Soul?

Hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction regarding uptempo sounds from the 70/80/90s which get played at modern venues.

I have heard some really great tunes with fantastic dance beats played at the Tower Circus / KGH Windsor Suite among others but can never remember the titles :g: Is there any sites which lets you listen to sample tunes so I can pick & choose which songs to purchase?

Many Thanks in Advance :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

footstomper, on 29 May 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction regarding uptempo sounds from the 70/80/90s which get played at modern venues.

I have heard some really great tunes with fantastic dance beats played at the Tower Circus / KGH Windsor Suite among others but can never remember the titles :g: Is there any sites which lets you listen to sample tunes so I can pick & choose which songs to purchase?

Many Thanks in Advance :thumbsup:

Have a look at this.

Nice

:elvis:

Social source share

or go through the last couple of record of the day threads.

Here's the latest one..

Alternatively go through the crossover/modern sales sections on any website and look up some of the tunes on Youtube.

What type of stuff do you mean, stuff like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSdw3aV7MoQ&list=PLC807FE3CD7A31523&feature=share&index=67

There's quite a lot on this playlist, along with some funkier things and the odd bit of 60s

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC807FE3CD7A31523

Edited by MrC
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert