My playlist time 1.15 am til 2.15 am    Billy Preston - The Night - Capitol   The Embers - It Ain't Necessary - JCP   Rex Garvin ( & The Mighty Cravers) - You Don't Need No Help pt2 - WSJ Sound   Danny White - "Miss Fine Miss Fine" - Frisco    Thelma Lindsey - Prepared To Love You - Magic City   The Soul Set ft Norman Seldin - I Don't Want Her,But I Need Her - Johnson W/D   Rufus Lunly - I'm In Love Again - Skyscraper W/D   Fabulous Appollos -"Some Good In Everything Bad" - Valtone   The Norvells - Why Do You Want To Make Me Sad - Janis   The Detroit Executives -Cool Off - Pameline    Mass Production - Magic - Cotillion UK   Wade - I Will Never Love You Anymore - Wade Enterprizes   Brothers Of Love - My Heart's In Trouble - Intrepid W/D   Bobby Dee - Sweet Thing Part 1 - Demo - Ristic   Earles Inc - Afro Work - Zudan   The International Five - I Need You - Starway   Donald Wilson - Find Somebody - Columbia (special rush reservice) W/D   Joe Anderson - I Can't Get Enough Of You - Heidi W/D   Johnnie Jackson & The Blazers ft Merle Spears - What You Gonna Do - J-Mer DJ copy   The Corvairs With Little Joe Williams - It's Aw'Rite - Twin   Joey Pastrana - My Victrola - Cotique Promo   Jackie Wilson - I Don't Want To Lose You - Brunswick Y/D      atb Kev