When Did Scotty Take Over Blackburn All-nighter

I'm listening to a tape of me live there

"they don''t have to cost £100's to be great records this cost me a £3 2 weeks ago Wade Flemmon's and Janette"

I'm trying to a track listing but some of the records Ive forgotten what they are :wicked:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm listening to a tape of me live there

"they don''t have to cost £100's to be great records this cost me a £3 2 weeks ago Wade Flemmon's and Janette"

I'm trying to a track listing but some of the records Ive forgotten what they are :wicked:

early 90's after Guy gave up with the place, dunno exact year or time as I've forgotten :lol:

Social source share

early 90's after Guy gave up with the place, dunno exact year or time as I've forgotten :lol:

I cant be that diplomatic,it was"sudgested!"he had to give it up. :wicked:

Social source share

Didn't Mick Lyons and his crew take over after Guy, I honestly didn't know Scotty had taken it over, thought he and Lynn just did all the running. Probably about 1992 if memory serves me right maybe a little later ... very vague I'm afraid, obviously to do with all the lemonade I drank in those days :D

Social source share

Didn't Mick Lyons and his crew take over after Guy, I honestly didn't know Scotty had taken it over, thought he and Lynn just did all the running. Probably about 1992 if memory serves me right maybe a little later ... very vague I'm afraid, obviously to do with all the lemonade I drank in those days :D

I've got a 2nd Anniversary sticker on a record box date is 9 October 1993 so that'll make start date 1991, fifteen years ago, seems like five minutes.

Take it that was the fizzy lemonade then Mandy!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert