Originals, Second Issues And Some Rare Pressings

I have some singles for sale. Originals, Second Issues and some rare Pressings. Postage is £1.85 and 10p for every extra single. PM me or contact me at mitchfitkidok@aol.com Please contact  me for European postage. :thumbsup:

Originals

1. GOING TO A GO-GO  :-   THE MIRACLES  :-  TAMLA MOTOWN 547 ( BRITISH ) VG+ £8.00.
  2. BOBBY TUCKER  :-  YOUR LOVE IS ALL I NEED :-  MALA ( DEMO ) VG+ £5.00
  3. CARL CARLTON  :-  WHY DON’T THEY LEAVE US ALONE  :-  BACK BEAT M- £5.00 SOLD
  4. THE KING PINS  :-  YOUR’E USING ME  :-  FEDERAL M- £5.00
  5. THE PLAYTHINGS  :-  STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING  :-  PYE ( BRITISH LIGHT BLUE WITH LARGE LETTER A ON A SIDE ) M- £3.00
  6. BY GORGE & CO  :-  WHEN THE LOVELIGHT STARTS SHINING THROUGH HER EYES  :-  VEEP ( DEMO, SLIGHT STAINING ) VG++ £4.00
  7. THE COTILLIONS  :-  SOMETIMES I GET LONELY  :-  ABC ( DEMO ) VG+£6.00

Second Issues

1. DONALD HIGHT  :-  TALK OF THE GRAPEVINE  :-  JAYBOY 32 M - £4.00
  2. CLYDENE JACKSON  :-  I NEED YOUR LOVE  :-  SOUL HQ ( JOEBOY ) M- £5.00 SOLD

Pressings

1. SOUNDS OF LANE  :-  TRACKS TO YOUR MIND  :-  ITZY VG++ £3.00 SOLD
  2. THE BALTIMORE & OHIO MARCHING BAND  :-  CONDITION RED  :-  JUBILEE VG+£3.00
  3. MOSES SMITH ( The Girl Across The Street ), SHOWMEN ( Our Love Will grow ), JULIAN COVEY ( A Little Bit Hurt ) and THE ORLONS ( Envy )  :- JOKER ( EP ) VG+ £6.00

These next four are quite rare and are NON NEGOTIABLE on price......

1. SALVADORS  :-  STICK BY ME BABY  :-  WISE WORLD ( Green Original Colour but in Styrene )M- £14.00 SOLD
  2. RITA and the TIARAS/THE SWANS  :-  GONE WITH THE WIND IS MY LOVE/ NITTY GRITTY CITY  :-  DORE M- £20.00
  3. JOSEPH MOORE/MOUSE & THE TRAPS  :-  I STILL CAN’T GET TO YOU/IT’S ALL IN THE WAY  ( One of only 30 Demo’s made )  :-  JOEBOY M- £22.00
  4. DON GARDNER  :-  CHEATIN KIND  :-  SEDRICK ( Carver taken from both sides of original pressing plus original labels looks like the original £7,000 + for a real one down to the deadwax ) M-£25.00 SOLD

Money back if not satisfied. That’s all for now.

Cheers Mitch. :D

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now