The Wellingborough Soul Club Final Night At The Embankment Club 2007

Len

The Wellingborough Soul Club Final Night at The Embankment Club 2007

Hi Folks,

Here’s the Final night at The Embankment Club in 2007. It manages to capture the atmosphere pretty well. I like the bit where Roger Banks is playing ‘Sam Fletcher - I’d Think It Over’, and the camera pans round showing the footage on the wall from the projector.

Also Dave Vanner playing his ‘Mellow Souls - Hey Girl’ C/U - A Neil Bull discovery (Mick H also picked up on this a while later) ((7 Mins 29 secs in / not much of it actually!!!))

Again - Enjoy! :wink:  

All the best,

Len :thumbsup:

P.s - For The Wellingborough Soul Club 3rd Anniversary at The Embankment Club 1997 see this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVrKUUlQkM

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Not long till October now then Len!

This has absolutely nothing to do with 'marketing' I'll have you know! (For a rare change I have to admit!) :D 

Had you seen this second Vid mate?

I just scanned through it again, and I just luv the old strip lights at the bar above the Silhouettes of everyone - Just as I remember the good times :wink: 

....Oh how things have changed.......

P.s - See you at 'Lennys' Oct 11th :D 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

This has absolutely nothing to do with 'marketing' I'll have you know! (For a rare change I have to admit!) :D 

Had you seen this second Vid mate?

I just scanned through it again, and I just luv the old strip lights at the bar above the Silhouettes of everyone - Just as I remember the good times :wink: 

....Oh how things have changed.......

P.s - See you at 'Lennys' Oct 11th :D 

Yes seen them both not a trace of "Johnny Boy", on either I am very happy to say.

Social source share

Yes seen them both not a trace of "Johnny Boy", on either I am very happy to say.

Pretty much up to the time of The Embankment's final night (2007) things were still underground. As Carl Fortnum said about it - Back then, if you weren't on the Scene you simply wouldn't have known about it.....Which is very true (and in hindsight, very special)

Edited by LEN
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!