Masterplan - Clinton Park On Fos Glo

Soulero Sal

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Clinton Park came out on Fos-Glo two years after it was released on Delite. Like the description on the video on Youtube and some sales i've seen it's often listed as 'Rare 1st Press' but this is not the case, after two years plus i'd class it as a legal reissue. Of course there's nothing wrong with wanting it on a certain label but if you want the original release it's the Delite issue.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Clinton Park came out on Fos-Glo two years after it was released on Delite. Like the description on the video on Youtube and some sales i've seen it's often listed as 'Rare 1st Press' but this is not the case, after two years plus i'd class it as a legal reissue. Of course there's nothing wrong with wanting it on a certain label but if you want the original release it's the Delite issue.

Lovely tune, whatever label.Are you sure about the Delite being the 1st press? Fos-Glo is always a lot dearer.

Edited by jordirip
Social source share

Looking for Nice Copy Clean Labels Preffered of Masterplan - Clinton Park/Frying Pan on FOS GLO Label. Please PM WITH Price and Condition or I Can Trade. Thanks!

probably got it and other titles, i will get back to you soon

Social source share