Speedy Sales Or What

Have to say that I am well impressed with Dave Flynn's record sales.  Saw a record on a list on here - contacted him to get an idea of the delivery time  and he advised that it would normally take about 5 days from door to door.

He kept me updated by private message  and even told me  when the record was at the airport in Japan :)

The most amazing bit was it actually only took 3 - yes 3 days to arrive  how impressed was I 

Hope this is posted in the correct thread - often see posts  slating record dealers  so only right that I point out someone who is upfront and realistic not only about delivery but also about the record.

Thanks 

Wulfie  :hatsoff2:

• Helpful 3
Social source share

I've never had a bad experience with people I buy off on this site. (Touch wood!).

Without exception they are on time, well packed and very much as described. Always had quick responses to queries  etc... so I have given excellent feedback.

People on here are good people!

A general thanks to everyone I've bought from.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Aw shucks guys...I do my best and echo the above as in I've always found Soul-Source a great place to buy, sell and trade. Right, back to looking at that Darrell Banks UK stock copy eh!

:)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!