The Rotations- I Keep Searching In Vain No Piano Design Label

Hi peeps, 

feel like turning to you more knowledgable than me bunch of humans for a things that's been buzzing in my head constantly. Yesterday I got me a copy of the abovesaid record on debossard at a cheap price. What left me a be shaky was the seller stating that the piano design was missing on the label. I looked it up on the net and I came up with a similar issue  where the absence of the tipical debossard  piano design can be easily seen My question is: am I dealing with a rare issue? Were such records issued in different ways according to the market they were destined to (west vs east coast of the states) ? Or was I just got fooled and I'm about to find a reissue landing into my mailbox soon? any suggestions is more than welcome

yours faithfully, 

Davide

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

In general I believe the issue without the piano is considered more scarce. The record with or without the piano has not been booted to my knowledge and the probability is that the pressing plant simply put out a run with more label templates with a piano than without as supplied from the studios...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!