Jimmy Radcliffe's Son - Can He Still Be Contacted On Here?

Denbo

that guy....  mate he's a crook... plain and simple.. I have my old correspondence with him, will take a look but hes so slippery I'd assume he covers his tracks by changing his email address regularly... when he was selling dodgy Acetates I had a mate who works 3/4 blocks from his address go over and take a look, he didn't go in but I wanted to let him know he couldn't use the Atlantic as a way of hiding from people he ripped off in the Uk...

Malcolm

Social source share

that guy....  mate he's a crook... plain and simple.. I have my old correspondence with him, will take a look but hes so slippery I'd assume he covers his tracks by changing his email address regularly... when he was selling dodgy Acetates I had a mate who works 3/4 blocks from his address go over and take a look, he didn't go in but I wanted to let him know he couldn't use the Atlantic as a way of hiding from people he ripped off in the Uk...

Malcolm

Okay Malcolm, thanks.

If I can't track him down then I'll have to find some other way of finding out what recordings his dad did on acetates, as I have one here that may well be one of his.

Social source share

Sorry Dembo, quite a strong reply from me, but you know he lied to folk and took their money, allot of their money...! there is no excuse for that.

so he was/is Black Patch Productions Inc, located at 14431 Ventura Blvd,  222 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

And if he starts calling you 'Dear Boy' beware, he's about to pull the wool over your eyes!!!

Maloclm

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Sorry Dembo, quite a strong reply from me, but you know he lied to folk and took their money, allot of their money...! there is no excuse for that.

so he was/is Black Patch Productions Inc, located at 14431 Ventura Blvd,  222 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

And if he starts calling you 'Dear Boy' beware, he's about to pull the wool over your eyes!!!

Maloclm

Ha ha ha, okay, thanks Malcolm. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!