Sue Buck R.i.p

Just heard the sad news that Sue Buck, Jon's lovely wife passed away early this evening.

I was told by my wife Tina after reading a short but poignant post on Facebook from Jon.

I like so many others loved the little lady to bits.

It is always hard to take when someone you know passes and just that bit more when it's someone you like.

RIP Sue.

Dave & Tina Halsall

Just read it on FB as well Dave, incredibly sad, such a lovely girl, MS is a bastard!!

RIP Sue sad to see you go xx

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Very sorry to hear this. Sue & Jon were a massive influence in my early soul years for this i will always be grateful. rest in peace lovely Sue. 

Jon you are in my thoughts 

All my love

Louise

xxx

Edited by Louise
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

How incredibly sad this is,Sue was such a lovely girl. I will always remember her as a real fun loving character. Our thoughts and sympathy go out to Jon at this time........

RIP Sue

Ivor & Max

Social source share

so sad to hear about sue, great memories on the dance floor,at many all nighters in the early days, last time i saw sue was at the early part of the year at the 100 club,as she was going she gave me a lovely smile, that said everything, RIP my lovely lady. memories will not be forgotten. cheers Billy.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

So sad, but will always remember the smiling face that greeted you at the door of Leighton Buzzard and then the opportunity of spending time with both Jon and Sue at the various venues around the UK.

Sue R.I.P. and condolences to Jon and the family.

Mark 

Social source share

I've been away on holiday so have only just read the sad news. It was good to see Sue at the 100 Club earlier this year. I still have memories of her with her dog at some of the Hertfordshire soul nights a few years ago. My condolences to Jon and the family.

RIP Sue.

Social source share

Guest Garry Huxley

So sorry to hear about this, Both john & sue are ledgends on the northern & scootering scenes.

Garry

Social source share

Guest Dellybear

Jon I'm so sorry to hear the terribly sad news.. I have only just found out as not on fb anymore. I'm lost for words but you're incredible love and devotion to each other was an inspiration.. She will always be in your heart xxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!