Soul Shack Still Standing - News Of Future Guests Etc

• Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Fantastic idea 'bout the T shirts and can't believe Mark getting all coy bout the idea of his name emblazened across ladies chests wink.gif

I know for a fact there are one or two that post on here into the clothing business, so come on boys offer your services :D

Well Dawn seeing as though you put it like that then....lol, on a serious note the T shirt idea has crossed my mind but it's not really my style, i only want people to make donations because they feel they want to rather than thrust gimmicks infront of them but who knows? the importance is to maintain and keep the show going so all avenues are being explored.

Thanks Again - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Yes Steve infact sorry to everyone for last nights little problem, the first hour repeated twice totally out of my control, again Steve the offer of support at The Orwell on August 25th is fantastic.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hi Mark

I'll ring you in the week to bounce some ideas off you before we make any formal announcements....but it's defo a goer wink.gif

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Well Dawn seeing as though you put it like that then....lol, on a serious note the T shirt idea has crossed my mind but it's not really my style, i only want people to make donations because they feel they want to rather than thrust gimmicks infront of them but who knows? the importance is to maintain and keep the show going so all avenues are being explored.

Thanks Again - Mark Bicknell.

Every little bit helps (thats what you fellas always say to us girls) laugh.gif they will be collectors items in a few years too Mark :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert