Uk Record Shop Contents For Auction Ebay

Mike

Bit suspicious that they could only manage to get those crappy photos.  What's the likelihood they have picked out most of the best stuff and left 100,000 mostly worthless or low value records.  You'd have to be a fool to bid that kind of money unless you knew and trusted the seller.  Looks like there is no opportunity to look through the stock either, due to the 'repossession'.

Social source share

Think this is why Paul  - attempting to circumnavigate the huge fees obviously .  Can 't blame them ...

DUE TO THE PAST HUGE LISTING FEE, THIS ACTUAL AUCTION IS FOR ONE CHEAP 7" SINGLE, IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS COLLECTION, I AM LOOKING FOR AROUND £15,000, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ALL THE RECORDS ON SELECTORSMUSICDOTCOM, I'M LOOKING FOR £20,000, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL.... OLD RECORD SHOPS, While working for the YMCA 10 years ago, they opened a shop in RUGELY STAFFS. It still had all the fixtures & fittings still in place no soul records but I did get loads of ROCK & ROLL 45s,

The YMCA would not allow me to remove anything, shame I often wonder if it all got dumped in the end?? :ohmy: DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!