Garland Green

Guest Northern Nige

Guest Northern Nige

Hi everyone

I've been after this album for ages, just love it, obviously deleted, anyone know of anyone selling it on the web.

Tried various searches and nothing.

I did manage to get 'The Volumes - From Doo-Wop to Northern Soul' on CD at long last, but as yet still waiting for Mr. Green.

Your help would be very much appreciated :shades:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Blinkin' eck I'm in shock, I bought it when it was re-issued on CD some years ago, and just did a search on Amazon, and second hand over £100 !!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B...0?condition=all

Nick

Blimey! you could start a whole new thread on that....Shock horror Reissue CD goes for over £100 it'd proberly give some people a heart attack :shades:

What is it a re-issue CD of one of his albums, with unrealessed stuff on it or all newer recordings?

Social source share

Guest Northern Nige

Thanks for the tip Nick, gave me an idea.

Just checked american amazon, got 3 on there all 2nd hand though, cheapest $69

Maybe worth a risk I think, will have to dwell on it for a few hours

Social source share

Blimey! you could start a whole new thread on that....Shock horror Reissue CD goes for over £100 it'd proberly give some people a heart attack :shades:

What is it a re-issue CD of one of his albums, with unrealessed stuff on it or all newer recordings?

Straight re-issue of the album Baz;

1. Jealous Kind of Fella 2. Girl I Love You 3. Mr. Misery 4. All She Did (Was Wave Goodbye at Me) 5. I Can't Believe You Quit Me 6. Don't Think That I'm a Violent Guy 7. Ain't That Good Enough 8. Forty Days & Nights 9. Love Now, Play Later 10. You Played on a Player 11. Angel Baby 12. He Didn't Know (He Kept on Talking) [*] 13. Let the Good Times Roll [*]

Nick

Social source share

Hi everyone

I've been after this album for ages, just love it, obviously deleted, anyone know of anyone selling it on the web.

Tried various searches and nothing.

I did manage to get 'The Volumes - From Doo-Wop to Northern Soul' on CD at long last, but as yet still waiting for Mr. Green.

Your help would be very much appreciated :shades:

I have the vinyl album and have transferred it onto cd, You are very welcome to have a copy in return for a blank cd - just pm me- It usually goes on Vinyl for about £50 on e-bay and comes up quite a lot so worth adding to your favourite searches.

Kev

Social source share

Straight re-issue of the album Baz;

1. Jealous Kind of Fella 2. Girl I Love You 3. Mr. Misery 4. All She Did (Was Wave Goodbye at Me) 5. I Can't Believe You Quit Me 6. Don't Think That I'm a Violent Guy 7. Ain't That Good Enough 8. Forty Days & Nights 9. Love Now, Play Later 10. You Played on a Player 11. Angel Baby 12. He Didn't Know (He Kept on Talking) [*] 13. Let the Good Times Roll [*]

Nick

Hi There,

I have both the vinyl LP and the CD.

There are two additional 'Bonus Tracks on the CD that were not on the Vinyl LP.

These are "He Didn't Know" and "Let The Good Times Roll".

The vinyl LP is a straight 11 tracker!

One of the greatest sets ever I reckon!

The vinyl LP turns up on Ebay as regular as clockwork and the last couple have gone for Bargain Basement prices. (Last one was £20 and it was always a £70 LP in my book)

:shades:

Sean Hampsey

Social source share