Value For Melba Moore - Magic Touch 6Ts2

hello - can someone give me a price for Melba Moore/ Magic Touch backed with Chuck Jackson/ Little by Little

thanks x

Edited by Guest
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I paid just under £100 for my copy last year on Ebay.  Reason being it was the last one I required to complete the set.  If you're buying it maybe possible to get one for £75 - £100, but they don't come up that often compared to others in the series.  However just to confuse you and contradict myself, if selling one you could sell for £100+.  Chris Anderton sold one on Ebay the other year, that went for just over £180! :ohmy:

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL...£180 ?  If you go to London & find an old Police box, you can travel back to a time when GODs dog was a puppy head for OXFORD CIRCUS TUBE, cross the road turn right and walk to the 100 CLUB as they were giving them away FREE,

I'M BEING SILLY, BUT UNTIL YOU GET A COPY, YOU CAN COPY MY ONE, STICK IT ON AN OLD DUSTY, PLAY THE SONG FROM A KENT CD, This may give some pleasure? no! I thought not,  £180 please don't pay that much mate please. :g: Dave k

post-13241-0-47850100-1405523880_thumb.j

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL...£180 ?  If you go to London & find an old Police box, you can travel back to a time when GODs dog was a puppy head for OXFORD CIRCUS TUBE, cross the road turn right and walk to the 100 CLUB as they were giving them away FREE,

I'M BEING SILLY, BUT UNTIL YOU GET A COPY, YOU CAN COPY MY ONE, STICK IT ON AN OLD DUSTY, PLAY THE SONG FROM A KENT CD, This may give some pleasure? no! I thought not,  £180 please don't pay that much mate please. :g: Dave k

attachicon.gifmelba moore.jpg

I thought we were friends Dave... It's supply and demand - this could be the one that they need to finish their 6Ts collection - I have a mint one that I am willing to sell for as much money as I can get for it LOL 

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL... Sorry to anyone who could not take on my humour but I just could not help myself, I'm surprised I did not state make a donation to Ady,

however yes I'm aware of the price and would never get in the way of someone sale, but as a collector who got 300 45s in the last 2 weeks paying top $$$ for certain records is a bit much, :thumbsup: it's easy for me to say this, as I have most of what I need, :wicked: DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!