Dave West

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm after the instrumentals, Aint no mountain high enough, Tell me its just a rumour and Do I love you indeed I do. Can anyone help with any details as to where I can get them..Dave

I have Ain't no Mountain and Tell me it's just a rumour, but never heard Do I love you.

I can send mp3's - I can take a little credit for the Ain't no mountain inst as I sent it to Richard Searling and he started playing it. It is on a Karaoke cd and is mistitled as Just my Imagination by the Temptations, but you have to get the right one as there is a genuine Temptations track on a different cd called Stop in the name of love.The one to get is called ABC and has the Jackson 5 on the cover

There is a karaoke box set limited edition of 6 cd's for about £30 on Motown, which has tons of instrumentals on it including Ain't too proud to beg, This old heart of mine, 25 miles, Ask the lonely, What becomes of the broken hearted, what does it take, Baby I'm for real Shake me wake me.

I got mine on Amazon. It also has the added bonus of the same track with the vocals split with the inst so you can turn the balance knob and get just the vocals or just the inst. Richard Searling often does this and makes the track half vocal and half inst. The best track to do it on is Shake me Wake me - to hear Levi's vocals and the breathing without any backing is just awesome.

"Tell me it's just a rumour" is on "a cellar full of Motown" Vol1 .

I also have instrumentals of "I'll always love you" and "Love is like an itching" but don't know where they originated.

Hope that is useful

Kev

Social source share

I have Ain't no Mountain and Tell me it's just a rumour, but never heard Do I love you.

I can send mp3's - I can take a little credit for the Ain't no mountain inst as I sent it to Richard Searling and he started playing it. It is on a Karaoke cd and is mistitled as Just my Imagination by the Temptations, but you have to get the right one as there is a genuine Temptations track on a different cd called Stop in the name of love.The one to get is called ABC and has the Jackson 5 on the cover

There is a karaoke box set limited edition of 6 cd's for about £30 on Motown, which has tons of instrumentals on it including Ain't too proud to beg, This old heart of mine, 25 miles, Ask the lonely, What becomes of the broken hearted, what does it take, Baby I'm for real Shake me wake me.

I got mine on Amazon. It also has the added bonus of the same track with the vocals split with the inst so you can turn the balance knob and get just the vocals or just the inst. Richard Searling often does this and makes the track half vocal and half inst. The best track to do it on is Shake me Wake me - to hear Levi's vocals and the breathing without any backing is just awesome.

"Tell me it's just a rumour" is on "a cellar full of Motown" Vol1 .

I also have instrumentals of "I'll always love you" and "Love is like an itching" but don't know where they originated.

Hope that is useful

Kev

thats it Kev broadcast it all

Got a copy of Do i love you not the best but pm me e mail will send as attachment

:shades::shades:

Social source share