howard E

What I Played At The Wilton - Last Friday

Here's a list of the tracks I played at the Wilton last Friday... Reach Out For Me - Sweet Inspirations - AtlanticI Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Cissy Houston - Pye Int.Every Day (I Have The Blues) - Billy Stewart - ChessOnly Love (Can save Me Know) - Soloman Burke - Atlantic(She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - JewelMake Me Yours - ZZ Hill - ActionI Will Fear No Evil - Robert Ward - Groove CityWhy Weren't You There - Barbara Jean & The Lyrics - Big HitThe Big Jerk - Pt 1 - Clyde & The Blue Jays - LomaJerk & Twine - Jackie Ross - ChessI'll Be Loving You Forever - 5th Dimension - LibertyMr Soul - Bud Harper - VocalionBetter - Ruby Winters - StatesideCandy To Me - Eddie Holland - MotownWonderful Baby - Four Tops - MotownSuzie - Terry Johnson - GordyDate With The Rain - Eddie Kendricks - MotownJust Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Is In - Sharon Jones - DaptoneFeeling Free - Nicole Willis - Timmion (LP track)Since You Said You'd Be Mine - Lou Ragland - Warner BrothersLet's Try It Over - Cash McCall - ChessWhat You Gonna Do - Bobby Womack - MinitServing A Sentence Of Life - Carl Douglas - United ArtistsTo The Ends Of The Earth - Tony Middleton - PolydorYou Walked Into My Life - Jerry Butler - Mercury I can honestly say that the only track that got no dance floor reaction was the Terry Johnson track.PLEASE check out the Nicole Willis track it's from her LP "Keeep Reachin' Up" It's a superb northern track and should be spun everywhere - potential monster!! I had a great time spinning 'em........................... Howard

Share this forum post

soul source url

hello howard E,

long time,

are we even's with mags/vinyl

dick john pops round with a mag, now and again

get back to me mate,

all the best

kel thomas

Share this forum post

soul source url

You Walked Into My Life - Jerry Butler - Mercury

What a record ! shhh.gif

Edited by Simon White

Share this forum post

soul source url

( She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - Jewel

another great thumping in your face record !!!!

Edited by headsy

Share this forum post

soul source url

( She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - Jewel

another great thumping in your face record !!!!

My mum sat on my copy ....

Wasn't too bothered though.... could've been a lot worse ph34r.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url

Here's a list of the tracks I played at the Wilton last Friday... Reach Out For Me - Sweet Inspirations - AtlanticI Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Cissy Houston - Pye Int.Every Day (I Have The Blues) - Billy Stewart - ChessOnly Love (Can save Me Know) - Soloman Burke - Atlantic(She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - JewelMake Me Yours - ZZ Hill - ActionI Will Fear No Evil - Robert Ward - Groove CityWhy Weren't You There - Barbara Jean & The Lyrics - Big HitThe Big Jerk - Pt 1 - Clyde & The Blue Jays - LomaJerk & Twine - Jackie Ross - ChessI'll Be Loving You Forever - 5th Dimension - LibertyMr Soul - Bud Harper - VocalionBetter - Ruby Winters - StatesideCandy To Me - Eddie Holland - MotownWonderful Baby - Four Tops - MotownSuzie - Terry Johnson - GordyDate With The Rain - Eddie Kendricks - MotownJust Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Is In - Sharon Jones - DaptoneFeeling Free - Nicole Willis - Timmion (LP track)Since You Said You'd Be Mine - Lou Ragland - Warner BrothersLet's Try It Over - Cash McCall - ChessWhat You Gonna Do - Bobby Womack - MinitServing A Sentence Of Life - Carl Douglas - United ArtistsTo The Ends Of The Earth - Tony Middleton - PolydorYou Walked Into My Life - Jerry Butler - Mercury I can honestly say that the only track that got no dance floor reaction was the Terry Johnson track.PLEASE check out the Nicole Willis track it's from her LP "Keeep Reachin' Up" It's a superb northern track and should be spun everywhere - potential monster!! I had a great time spinning 'em........................... Howard

Completely agree on the Nicole willis its a thumper..drips of northern...nice tunes mate. :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url

So sorry i missed you last week Howard,hope to get you over to play at my place soon...Take care my old freind..

steve

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Linda Queen On Rod ...grt 2sider Old Wilton Spin
    Record Sales by ezzie brown on Tue 01 Feb 2011
    • 1 / 369
    • ezzie brown on 01 Feb 2011
    • 1 / 153
    • Boxy on 06 Jan 2009
  2. News: Ann Sexton - Live At The Wilton - Saturday 14th November
    All About The Soul by Boxy on Tue 21 Jul 2015
    • 8 / 1654
    • Roual Galloway on 02 Aug 2015
  3. Features: Offical Play List Wilton 21st Jan. 2005,
    All About The Soul by Boxy on Mon 31 Jan 2005
    • 1 / 240
    • Boxy on 31 Jan 2005
  4. News: Darrow Fletcher Live At The Wilton Soulful Session
    All About The Soul by Boxy on Sun 28 Oct 2012
    • 67 / 3892
    • Alison H on 12 Dec 2012
  5. The Conclusion - Wilton's Soulful Sessions
    All About The Soul by Boxy on Fri 25 Nov 2016
    • 8 / 1953
    • harrythedog on 28 Nov 2016

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.