What I Played At The Wilton - Last Friday

Guest howard E

Guest howard E

Here's a list of the tracks I played at the Wilton last Friday... Reach Out For Me - Sweet Inspirations - AtlanticI Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Cissy Houston - Pye Int.Every Day (I Have The Blues) - Billy Stewart - ChessOnly Love (Can save Me Know) - Soloman Burke - Atlantic(She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - JewelMake Me Yours - ZZ Hill - ActionI Will Fear No Evil - Robert Ward - Groove CityWhy Weren't You There - Barbara Jean & The Lyrics - Big HitThe Big Jerk - Pt 1 - Clyde & The Blue Jays - LomaJerk & Twine - Jackie Ross - ChessI'll Be Loving You Forever - 5th Dimension - LibertyMr Soul - Bud Harper - VocalionBetter - Ruby Winters - StatesideCandy To Me - Eddie Holland - MotownWonderful Baby - Four Tops - MotownSuzie - Terry Johnson - GordyDate With The Rain - Eddie Kendricks - MotownJust Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Is In - Sharon Jones - DaptoneFeeling Free - Nicole Willis - Timmion (LP track)Since You Said You'd Be Mine - Lou Ragland - Warner BrothersLet's Try It Over - Cash McCall - ChessWhat You Gonna Do - Bobby Womack - MinitServing A Sentence Of Life - Carl Douglas - United ArtistsTo The Ends Of The Earth - Tony Middleton - PolydorYou Walked Into My Life - Jerry Butler - Mercury I can honestly say that the only track that got no dance floor reaction was the Terry Johnson track.PLEASE check out the Nicole Willis track it's from her LP "Keeep Reachin' Up" It's a superb northern track and should be spun everywhere - potential monster!! I had a great time spinning 'em........................... Howard

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Here's a list of the tracks I played at the Wilton last Friday... Reach Out For Me - Sweet Inspirations - AtlanticI Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Cissy Houston - Pye Int.Every Day (I Have The Blues) - Billy Stewart - ChessOnly Love (Can save Me Know) - Soloman Burke - Atlantic(She's So Fine) So Glad She's Mine - Carter Brothers - JewelMake Me Yours - ZZ Hill - ActionI Will Fear No Evil - Robert Ward - Groove CityWhy Weren't You There - Barbara Jean & The Lyrics - Big HitThe Big Jerk - Pt 1 - Clyde & The Blue Jays - LomaJerk & Twine - Jackie Ross - ChessI'll Be Loving You Forever - 5th Dimension - LibertyMr Soul - Bud Harper - VocalionBetter - Ruby Winters - StatesideCandy To Me - Eddie Holland - MotownWonderful Baby - Four Tops - MotownSuzie - Terry Johnson - GordyDate With The Rain - Eddie Kendricks - MotownJust Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Is In - Sharon Jones - DaptoneFeeling Free - Nicole Willis - Timmion (LP track)Since You Said You'd Be Mine - Lou Ragland - Warner BrothersLet's Try It Over - Cash McCall - ChessWhat You Gonna Do - Bobby Womack - MinitServing A Sentence Of Life - Carl Douglas - United ArtistsTo The Ends Of The Earth - Tony Middleton - PolydorYou Walked Into My Life - Jerry Butler - Mercury I can honestly say that the only track that got no dance floor reaction was the Terry Johnson track.PLEASE check out the Nicole Willis track it's from her LP "Keeep Reachin' Up" It's a superb northern track and should be spun everywhere - potential monster!! I had a great time spinning 'em........................... Howard

Completely agree on the Nicole willis its a thumper..drips of northern...nice tunes mate. :thumbsup: