The Superbs - Baby All The Time - Fantastic Video Clip

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

great great record that, one of the best by a great band. great to see them sing it pete :thumbsup:

always amazes me that 'the wind is blowing' never became a monster

Social source share

great great record that, one of the best by a great band. great to see them sing it pete :thumbsup:

always amazes me that 'the wind is blowing' never became a monster

I had one by them, it might be the b side of this one, but for the life of me I can't remember the title...anyway it was a ballady thing, but at the end she hit the highest note anyone's sung since Yma Sumac, I couldn't believe it. Someone must know the track, it's right at the very end of the song. p.s. don't think I know 'the wind is blowing'

Social source share

I had one by them, it might be the b side of this one, but for the life of me I can't remember the title...anyway it was a ballady thing, but at the end she hit the highest note anyone's sung since Yma Sumac, I couldn't believe it. Someone must know the track, it's right at the very end of the song. p.s. don't think I know 'the wind is blowing'
Pete,there's one on JM's site,sold my spare about 12 months ago on ebay,John Elias :thumbsup:
Social source share

superbs were a great band IMO, lots of good stuff on dore

here's a link to an earlier topic in which i posted the wind is blowing, plus a couple of others inc baby all the time, dawn :shades:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...superbs+blowing

Thanks Dan great tracks, like the Go for what you know, may have to see how many pennies are left in the piggy bank :(

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

...For those who don't mind a CD, Alan Beck's ITP label put out a decent (albeit not definitive) Superbs Dore compilation about 5-6 years ago, which should be still available via the 'net.

TONE :shades:

PS - how great is this clip, BTW? And, for that matter, how great is "Baby, Baby, All The Time? I could listen to it for days on end and never tire of it. The epitome of West Coast, non-Northern group soul IMO...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!